Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video when she's harping on about her sustainable lashes and takes the smoothing filter off... my god girl... 25 years old you say? You've had a hard paper round.

Reactions: 15
Honestly, I really think she missed a trick naming her new lashes. Clearly they should have been called cluster duck. It fits her brand more.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's become the lets pretend version of Dory - small dog , own business, own unit , pretends to be nice. Tell us a story Jackanory

Reactions: 8
That video she posted where she's pretending to be rushed off her feet is so painfully embarrassing. It reminded me of when I was a kid and I'd get the argos catalogue out and pretend I was taking orders from people 😂

Eben, genuinely successful people don't have to prove it. They don't turn on the camera and behave like they have to pack orders as they talk because they simply don't have the time to stop 😂

Also, should it not be tagged as an ad considering she's packaging her products, listing them off and showing them to the camera?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sustainable plastic mink lashes from China🤣

Her talking about business just goes to show how little she knows about running a business/company. She’s obviously running out of content.

Reactions: 13
Sustainable plastic mink lashes from China🤣

Her talking about business just goes to show how little she knows about running a business/company. She’s obviously running out of content.
I’ve been keeping up whilst dying of covid and having a catch up on this today… sustainable…shipping from China one of the biggest contributors globally to pollution. LOL Eden you really are a thick bleep aren’t you. Sustainable would be having them manufactured in the UK but ohhh that’s right, you don’t design and manufacture them you buy them wholesale, stick them in your packaging and mark them up about 500%. Her followers are really that idiotic to buy this bullshit too, wasting their hard earned cash on shite you can buy for £3 off Shein or Amazon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Why is Eden talking about the sustainability of her brand like she doesn’t get them from china 😭

also saw this. If you’ve got something wrong with you, you just know Eden has it worse
‘Good to go -( in the bin)’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s really pushing her ‘business’ all of a sudden isn’t she?? She bought the lash crap out ages ago and didn’t really speak on it,Now it’s full on all of a sudden.. I feel like she’s panicking. Has she finally realised she isn’t all that? 🤭 or are the the tiktok funds drying up 🤔

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.