Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done Jiggly for the excellent thread title! Here's something to mark the occasion! Who fancies doing a recap?
Picsart_23-04-04_16-26-01-957.jpg
Screenshot_20230404_222623_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Who did yas cheat on him with???
---
Watched lees videos and he’s saying ‘my seating area’ not him and yas, so I’m guessing they’ve split 🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Surprised this has stayed up as long as it has...

Theres actuallya few savage commebts on that post 🤣
Screenshot_20230404_230048_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 29
Why would I pay £16 for a few plasticky individuals when I can get my fluffy Russian extensions infilled for £25, and they last 3 weeks🤣surely I’m not the only one thinking this way like her pricing makes no sense when you can pay a professional, hygienic lash tech for not much more

Reactions: 35
Why would I pay £16 for a few plasticky individuals when I can get my fluffy Russian extensions infilled for £25, and they last 3 weeks🤣surely I’m not the only one thinking this way like her pricing makes no sense when you can pay a professional, hygienic lash tech for not much more
But she's only 25, has a manchild to fund and a wedding to grift for🤒

Reactions: 16
Love how her lashes are made in china
I thought she was working with a designer of some sort
I don’t think she’s done any checks
Are the working conditions of the people who make them safe and appropriate?
did the mink hair come from the blow dry they had, or the wet cut?
lol

Reactions: 20
I've just had a proper look at those lashes I can't believe she's charging so much for those they look as if there's no movement in them just solid plastic, I'd like to see someone who buys them do an honest review, they are horrendous.

Reactions: 12
I've just had a proper look at those lashes I can't believe she's charging so much for those they look as if there's no movement in them just solid plastic, I'd like to see someone who buys them do an honest review, they are horrendous.
I don't think I've ever seen individuals with huge bands on them like that either

Reactions: 4
Who’s gonna take one for the team and buy them to do an honest review.

I wonder how hounded you’d get from the Harv mafia

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.