Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let it be known that before sport yesterday I needed an energy drink and I avoided red bull because of Eben 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just noticed she’s also used a lash filter.. that’s how tit Edens lashes are, that yas needed to promote them from a distance and using a filter 😂😂😂
to be fair. Someone called her out for that. She posted another video apologising and I actually believed it. See girls, it’s as simple as that. Well done 😏

Reactions: 9
But why doesn’t she gift them to her sister? Why is she asking if she can buy them?

Reactions: 9
But why doesn’t she gift them to her sister? Why is she asking if she can buy them?
She panic bought them because Eden made an insta story saying no one close to her has bought from her to support her business

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely instead of expecting her social media "friends" to buy them, she should gift them for the free advertising? Imagine expecting your friends to buy from you then give you free publicity for it loool

Reactions: 23
Surely instead of expecting her social media "friends" to buy them, she should gift them for the free advertising? Imagine expecting your friends to buy from you then give you free publicity for it loool
More typical narcissistic people. Expect everyone to lick their holes and expect everyone to buy their stuff.

Reactions: 8
She made some poor excuse about not wanting to do pr when she first launched the lashes but we all know it's because she's scared to get honest reviews from people with large platforms.

Reactions: 10
God her diet is absolutely horrendous. If I ate one of those Ginster things, I would feel guilty for about a week. Washed down with a red bull too. I bet her farts stink.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ACFAE71E-50D9-47CF-B28C-48D30121C164.png

oh, is it not learned behaviour any more?
And if Chai, the dog that we’ve seen eating off her plate, is the good one, I’d hate to see the other one around food

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I will buy a pair for tattle. Not til 15th tho.
please let me know if you’d prefer me to buy a pair of lashes or individuals.
I’m not buying both, and also I’m a seasoned lash wearer so eben better tit her pants.
If you do this pleaaaase be careful with your timings of posting on here and ordering! I’d hate for you to be the only person to order on that day, post on here saying you’ve just ordered then she reads here and finds out who you are. She’ll have your name and address and we all know how much she loves to dox people!💖

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh she's so funny and edgy 🫠

Screenshot_20230405_210300_Instagram.jpg

Oh you mean like being a n*nce with your niece and nephew? That kinda crime
Screenshot_20230405_210414_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She's so bleeping thick. What about when she judged that boy she went to school with for his breath? Or the girls with fake tits she witches about? The "toothless crackheads"? Molly Mae? The girl she humiliated on a live? The list is endless
It's only okay when she's doing it duh 🤭

Reactions: 17
She's so bleeping thick. What about when she judged that boy she went to school with for his breath? Or the girls with fake tits she witches about? The "toothless crackheads"? Molly Mae? The girl she humiliated on a live? The list is endless
or when they judge us, when really they describe each other 🤣 pathetic family

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.