Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm no lash expert but are individuals supposed to look like that? They look like strip lashes cut up? Surely that banding will irriate the duck of your eyes if she's putting them on the under neath of her lashes?

Reactions: 12
This just reminds me of the personal statement you had to write for your record of achievement 😂 showing my age there.
This is so poorly written, a lot of it doesn’t read properly and there’s no capital letters where there should be capital letters. If you’re going to represent yourself at least have a basic grasp on grammar.

Reactions: 14
This is so poorly written, a lot of it doesn’t read properly and there’s no capital letters where there should be capital letters. If you’re going to represent yourself at least have a basic grasp on grammar.
I think it's perfect because it shows she's illiterate and careless she is and the only 'skill' she thinks she has is 'being amazing' so none. She's the jack of no trades 😂

Freya’s social media brake was long 😂 Looks like the podcast was filmed today. The fact Eden has went green for it because she somehow thinks having a bit of old Eden will excuse all the crappy behaviour is laughable
Who is seriously going to sit and watch that podcast? It’s just a bunch of nobodies sat around a microphone, literally no one knows Freya or the other girl and Eden constantly bins her career every time she opens her mouth.

I can’t see it being a long term thing, they’re all boring and fake, maybe if Eden did it in 2021 it would’ve been successful but every man and his dog has done them now

Reactions: 13
WHY DOES SHE THINK ITS OKAY PACKING EYELASH ORDERS WITH HER DOGS THAT tit EVERYWHERE AND THE tit IS LEFT FOR 2+ DAYS

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I'm no lash expert but are individuals supposed to look like that? They look like strip lashes cut up? Surely that banding will irriate the duck of your eyes if she's putting them on the under neath of her lashes?
just coz LL is lashed all the time doesn't mean he's a lash expert but it will be on his CV 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Freya’s social media brake was long 😂 Looks like the podcast was filmed today. The fact Eden has went green for it because she somehow thinks having a bit of old Eden will excuse all the crappy behaviour is laughable
Wonder how long Sofia spent editing that photo before Freya could post it. Looks nothing like her

lol she said in her latest tiktok she really needs an office, when LL posted on LinkedIn they bought a unit🤣🤣🤣🤣they can’t even be bothered to make sure they’re telling the same lies

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone ever looked at the eden cosmetics website?
I looked at her Eden Harvz Cosmetics website earlier. The text on the homepage sounds like it's been written by a year 6 pupil.

Reactions: 3
Had a look on google and not one company I can see charges £16.99 for a set of individuals… even with glue.
Taking advantage of all the little idiots that follow her and think she can do no wrong.

Reactions: 7
Think little Lloyd left some residue on the giants trousers ❄
---
She is so thick.. all those smaller bags and she’s using this size for just one box of lashes🤔😄

then said she wants an office because she’s lazy and it’ll get her out the house..whats The point going to an office to pack 35 orders🤣🤣
They stains made me feel 🤢 shows she’s had a good itch throughout the day and is now packing peoples orders
---
E07EA6C5-DD3E-40DC-A372-ED19EB76DE09.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.