Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always looks so bottom heavy doesn’t she.. those trotters are ridiculous
---
The height.. and she still got bent knees🤣🤣
He reminds me of Perry from Kevin & Perry go large...I'm sure it's been said before 😂
Wearing a bucket hat to crazy golf the absolute tit.
Biggest (shortest) ick of all time🤢

Reactions: 9
Eden Harvz #55 - Caroline can you lend us 10 quid, I thought everyone would buy my lashes but no one did.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
This just reminds me of the personal statement you had to write for your record of achievement 😂 showing my age there.
That screams to me that her and Outreach left things on bad terms. That she sees it as them trying to “water her down”

Pretty much the same as your manager saying “please don’t be a nonce and sexualise children” and you screaming back that “that’s just who you are and you won’t change for anyone”

When will she realise that she peaked 2 years ago. Can’t wait to see the amazing brands she works with and what red carpet events she gets invited to now as a self employed boss witch

Reactions: 25

Just a few random articles about top uk TikTokers. No mention of her at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Found her promoting going solo and this is her slideshow she made on linkedin.. enjoy 😂(my favourite is her trying to get some free makeup hair for wedding, and the awful name and picture for podcast) (also her claiming no one thinks of her as just a tiktoker, and that she broke the stigma of going events .. what🥲)
What in the Piczo/Bebo is this!? bleeping helllll 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She doesn’t have anyone to proof read it anymore that’s why it looks something I’d make in year 8😂 big mistake going solo, with how much her management have helped with her being so ‘outspoken’ she really needs management. How is her and Lloyd going to handle another scandal? They won’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
they must be trying for a baby.. was just going through one of the accounts that expose her. In the recent incident she spoke about LL c*m dropping out of her. Didn’t she come off the pill like a month ago lol

• Sick
Reactions: 10
My favourite is when they write “and many more” cause they can’t think of more than 2/3 things she’s been on

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.