Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean all that money wasted on private education and your son uses it to become a recruitment consultant, gets engaged after a month to a problematic woman who wants a free hoover as a wedding gift

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Here’s her individuals
They look bleeping awful! If she sells them I’d be so surprised! I reckon she got a cluster batch off Amazon even the glue pen 😂😂
---
Wait wait wait… don’t tell me she’s cut up the lashes she’s got already & named them ‘cluster lashes’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That plt video was so fake. Why are they acting like that. It’s so strange. Lloyd in the background too. Strange people

Reactions: 5
Lloyd giving so much Sm*ll D*ck energy. “My mums rich” “I went to school with Matt Healy” (N*nce btw).

Heads up Eden we’re serving Weener tonight. Your fave babes!

PS: The Thrush she’s going to get from those jump suits and body suits. That’s why you’re getting a water infection Eden babes! (Oh and the c*m you told everyone about on live)

Massive f*ck off you pair of idiots. 😇

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Wow the packaging looks seriously budget. Good luck with the glue too Eden, opening yourself up to all sorts of issues if it irritates people's eyes 👀

Reactions: 18
Found her promoting going solo and this is her slideshow she made on linkedin.. enjoy 😂(my favourite is her trying to get some free makeup hair for wedding, and the awful name and picture for podcast) (also her claiming no one thinks of her as just a tiktoker, and that she broke the stigma of going events .. what🥲)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She isn’t the top female tiktoker in the uk though. 🥴😂😂😂😂😂
---
Maybe top problematic one

Reactions: 36
Found her promoting going solo and this is her slideshow she made on linkedin.. enjoy 😂(my favourite is her trying to get some free makeup hair for wedding, and the awful name and picture for podcast) (also her claiming no one thinks of her as just a tiktoker, and that she broke the stigma of going events .. what🥲)
Eerrr who the F proofed this?! Accross, infuence are just two I spotted in a 2 second glance

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.