Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t even be consistent with pricing. How hard can it be?
Sorry, SEVENTEEN QUID for some individual lashes? Is she for real?
---
3.2 million 'followers'......11 individual lash sets sold in just over an hour and half 😂😂 she needs some professional photos of her products to make them look at least half decent!
Yeah I'm not inclined to buy lashes from someone when the product photo has been taken on their bathroom floor in a house where the dogs tit freely 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Very limited stock but over 1,000?? Can this giant lie any more?? (This didn’t even stop here you can keep adding!)
No way. She’s doctored this so we cannot see how few she has in stock and how little the value decreases

Dan and adam and hutch are live talking about drama and how they dont like tiktok anymore talking about the chy drama and then shan and then hutch went this will be a controvisal one and i know soon as he said it it would be eden 😆 but hutch said he dosnt agree to anything shes said its not right and yeah people to dark humor but that isnt right and adam and dan agreed

Reactions: 18
Eden Harvz robbing the kids will do anything now to make a few quid

Reactions: 5
Anyone noticed she never has regular ads either, a lot of influencers her size of following will have same companies they work with long term, meaning they’ve got good relationship. Eden literally tends to post one TikTok then ends up never working with companies again 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think that says a lot

Reactions: 19
If fern McCann and Jess Wright only have their eyelashes in Poundland and they’re actually quite well known people then…

Reactions: 16
Dan and adam and hutch are live talking about drama and how they dont like tiktok anymore talking about the chy drama and then shan and then hutch went this will be a controvisal one and i know soon as he said it it would be eden 😆 but hutch said he dosnt agree to anything shes said its not right and yeah people to dark humor but that isnt right and adam and dan agreed
Yeah Dan liked one of my comments on one of the videos that was outing her a few days ago. I'm glad they have all seen through her bullshit and don't stick by her for content.

Reactions: 15
The tatti lashes are so much better and you get loads for the money. I like individual ones and eben has spaced hers out so it looks like there are more. I wonder if anyone can find them on ali express. Surely she needs to disclose who makes them for her because she doesn’t make them herself clearly?

that personal statement and other stuff made me retch. ReD cArPeTs wIv A lIsT cElEbReTiEs!!!! What… two in the last few months and then none before that.

The whole Matt Healy thing was EMBARRASSING.People tagged him in the comments and he hasn’t responded. It’s not a flex that you weee friends with someone who is own not your friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I mean all that money wasted on private education and your son uses it to become a recruitment consultant, gets engaged after a month to a problematic woman who wants a free hoover as a wedding gift
Pop the word loading in there and you’ve got another pet name for ol’ lil legs ❄❄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I watched that PLT video and I think I've worked out why she's acting like that, she's trying to get some sort of deal with them... I mean if that is her approach to going solo, well good luck to her because that was PAINFUL to watch 🫣

Reactions: 9
I’m late to the late to the party but just scrolled across the cringey leave baby alone vid and saw it for my own eyes and honestly wretched with cringe

Reactions: 11
Yeah Dan liked one of my comments on one of the videos that was outing her a few days ago. I'm glad they have all seen through her bullshit and don't stick by her for content.
I think good on them because she always moans that no one stands up for her each time she’s exposed for being the nasty piece of work she really is.

Like Eden have you maybe thought they just don’t condone your behaviour? Who knows if her crazy fans then go bother people like Dan, Connor, Jay and Poppy etc. They aren’t her friends and she seems to put zero effort into them.

Imagine you fucked up at work by doing nonce behaviour and expecting all your colleagues to put their own job at risk to defend you.

Reactions: 10
Edens days are numbered, as the bedroom empire crumbles. Sad fajitas, tit stained lashes, fired by management for too many clashes. - a morning poem for you all

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.