Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edens days are numbered, as the bedroom empire crumbles. Sad fajitas, tit stained lashes, fired by management for too many clashes. - a morning poem for you all
Shakespeare is shaking rn x queen bloogoo is coming for his job x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone seen Shallow Hal? That is what Yaz and Lloyd remind me of with Eden’s career.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2076809
👀 3.6 rating 😂😂
Designed and created them herself.. from China
Let's be honest, she's probably used an AliExpress seller who provide the product and stick your branding on. They're mega cheap and leave you with little work to do.

Eden probs saw Meggi Lashes on tiktok and thought 'yup I can do that'. Except Meggi is business-minded, has a fun magnetic personality and employs 10+ people. She also has original ideas which make her stand out.

I don't buy for one second ebens lash company is in any way a success. I personally think she has quite little influence over her audience - which is a factor in why you see her with so few repeated brand deals.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Had a look on google and not one company I can see charges £16.99 for a set of individuals… even with glue.

Reactions: 19
Found her promoting going solo and this is her slideshow she made on linkedin.. enjoy 😂(my favourite is her trying to get some free makeup hair for wedding, and the awful name and picture for podcast) (also her claiming no one thinks of her as just a tiktoker, and that she broke the stigma of going events .. what🥲)
Why is she claiming 'eat with mes' like she invented the concept? duck right off. And 2000 sales where ? 😭
---
"And I am not going to be watered down anymore because I am great" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Literally was disgustingly sexual to tiny children but yeah 'great' isn't the word id use. It's like she's proud of being a bleep. Strangest thing ever like the female Stephen bear

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I was just reading the comments on the apology video she did with Freya, why did she do the apology video?
Thought she liked the disconnected buzzcut. The amount of hype she gave to him when he got it and now she’s labelled him a pedalo.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If those lashes have come from China there’s not a hope they’re cruelty free. She’s full of tit

View attachment 2076398
So you can probably get two sets out of this for £16.99, less than a weeks worth. Can literally get Classic Individual lashes applied professionally for £30 that last over a month
Looks like a 13 year old packaged them. Mine look better than that after I've used them 😂😂
---
Let's be honest, she's probably used an AliExpress seller who provide the product and stick your branding on. They're mega cheap and leave you with little work to do.

Eden probs saw Meggi Lashes on tiktok and thought 'yup I can do that'. Except Meggi is business-minded, has a fun magnetic personality and employs 10+ people. She also has original ideas which make her stand out.

I don't buy for one second ebens lash company is in any way a success. I personally think she has quite little influence over her audience - which is a factor in why you see her with so few repeated brand deals.
Little work to do? She has a unit and staff I'll have you know 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think good on them because she always moans that no one stands up for her each time she’s exposed for being the nasty piece of work she really is.

Like Eden have you maybe thought they just don’t condone your behaviour? Who knows if her crazy fans then go bother people like Dan, Connor, Jay and Poppy etc. They aren’t her friends and she seems to put zero effort into them.

Imagine you fucked up at work by doing ponce behaviour and expecting all your colleagues to put their own job at risk to defend you.
Funnily enough, my comment was a reply to Charlotte Cucurnia trying to stick up for Eden saying "lots was missing" from the video or something.. Someone posted a screenshot of it here. I didn't wanna claim it cos I didn't wanna out myself but f#ck it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she claiming 'eat with mes' like she invented the concept? duck right off. And 2000 sales where ? 😭
---

Literally was disgustingly sexual to tiny children but yeah 'great' isn't the word id use. It's like she's proud of being a bleep. Strangest thing ever like the female Stephen bear
Maybe she meant grating instead of great? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funnily enough, my comment was a reply to Charlotte Cucurnia trying to stick up for Eden saying "lots was missing" from the video or something.. Someone posted a screenshot of it here. I didn't wanna claim it cos I didn't wanna out myself but f#ck it lol.
That Charlotte is another complete fraud along with her other half.
Pushing their kids constantly on the camera.
Another family like sophiena na na na setting a tit example to their children.
They will all be on the scrap heap soon enough scratching around looking for work.

Reactions: 10
Shame Eben isn’t still in her photography era
Hahaha omg I forgot about this 🤣
---
View attachment 2076809
👀 3.6 rating 😂😂
Designed and created them herself.. from China
Up to five wears? I used to get those amazing shine lashes before having extensions from Just Essentials (not sure if anyone has heard of them) but for £1.99!!!!!! Probably gone up now but if I looked after them well, I got way more use out of them than five uses.
---
P.S: this tiktok came up on my fyp and gave me a right chuckle 😂🤭
---
Another thing, anyone remember when she was selling cutlery for £25? 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I think good on them because she always moans that no one stands up for her each time she’s exposed for being the nasty piece of work she really is.

Like Eden have you maybe thought they just don’t condone your behaviour? Who knows if her crazy fans then go bother people like Dan, Connor, Jay and Poppy etc. They aren’t her friends and she seems to put zero effort into them.

Imagine you fucked up at work by doing ponce behaviour and expecting all your colleagues to put their own job at risk to defend you.
I wouldn’t even show my face at work again if I was as much of an embarrassment as she is.
---
Is he the size of a child, or is she the size of a full grown man? 😳
He looks completely uninterested during that interview, he defo only went for her after everyone else he tried it on with turned him down.

Where can I find the video ?
Tik tok, she was opening Amazon parcels after their trip to LL’s moms, “just leave baby alone let her do her job” so she can keep me in stone island before I’m forced to go back to my moms and scrounge off her 🤣😂 and he must be stood on something because they look the same height but it was random apparently definitely not a set up 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
If my boyfriend acted like Lloyd, or dressed like Lloyd, or looked like Lloyd, he would simply…not be my boyfriend any more. The boy is a walking ick, and I can’t see how Eden can ignore the red flag that is the fact that he was absolutely falling over himself to get his dick wet via absolutely ANYONE who could give him the tiniest bit of exposure.

Reactions: 22
Tik tok, she was opening Amazon parcels after their trip to LL’s moms, “just leave baby alone let her do her job” so she can keep me in stone island before I’m forced to go back to my moms and scrounge off her 🤣😂 and he must be stood on something because they look the same height but it was random apparently definitely not a set up 🤣
I noticed in the golf video at one point you can see the height difference and then she bends her knees to hide it.

Attachments

• Haha
If my boyfriend acted like Lloyd, or dressed like Lloyd, or looked like Lloyd, he would simply…not be my boyfriend any more. The boy is a walking ick, and I can’t see how Eden can ignore the red flag that is the fact that he was absolutely falling over himself to get his dick wet via absolutely ANYONE who could give him the tiniest bit of exposure.
he is disgusting isn't he, she's more of a man than him, nothing wrong with that but when he's acting the hard man and he's 2 foot nowt 🤣 ok scrappy doo, get off my ankle

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.