Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice of the m to provide the local burglars with a catalogue
Notice he pointed out the security camera to warn off all the robbers…….. that’ll soon put them off risking coming to steal some of the luxury handbags or shoes or even one of the many Ferraris in the garage! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but just saw the Eat with Eden, subway AD, that must of been after begging all the companies as she’s flying solo from now on 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 12
probably can’t afford the wedding so meeting mumsy to butter her up to pay for it 😂
I was thinking earlier has she mentioned the wedding lately? I don’t watch a lot of her content because like ew but it’s not been in any normal videos has it?

Reactions: 12
Okay the mum is rich rich but I am cringing at him trying to flex it. Hope the dogs shat in the fancy house

Reactions: 15
It’s hilarious how she was all about keeping his family private and it’s rude and disrespectful to ask!!!!! Until she wanted to brag about their money. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I bet Eben feels a right bleep now bragging about £4 cavier on a Marc jacobs on xmas day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well that was random wasn’t it!? Come for a tour round my mansion son & then duck off back to your storage container house, pair of absolute gremlins.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t understand Lloyd being so shocked about the house and cars. Even if it’s been refurbed surely it was still huge and fancy before?? The way they burst out laughing whenever she introduced another room… so bizarre
---
ALSO none of their haters think Eden has any money so they absolutely don’t think that’s why he’s with her 🤣 clout maybe but money nah

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Exactly, tell us your and your Mum barely speak without telling us…
So strange to act the way he did in his own mums house it was like he didn’t know it at all even though they’ve lived there for twenty years. I’ve a friend doing a Reno and I know the whole layout and progress of hers because she sends me pics and we FaceTime. How he knew nothing I find utterly bizarre
---
I don’t understand Lloyd being so shocked about the house and cars. Even if it’s been refurbed surely it was still huge and fancy before?? The way they burst out laughing whenever she introduced another room… so bizarre
---
ALSO none of their haters think Eden has any money so they absolutely don’t think that’s why he’s with her 🤣 clout maybe but money nah
So bleeping weird! It was like he was being shown around Cristiano Ronaldos gaff not his own mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also thought LL was supposed to be a hard nut from a rough upbringing lmfao typical posho trying to act gangster

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lloyd must secretly laugh at Eben and her family acting as if they’re all rich and upper class with their caviar and salmon at Christmas when he comes from an actual rich family 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The audacity of LL to act like he had a poor upbringing, why do Eden and Lloyd like to cosplay poor. Granted Eden hasn’t grown up with anything like that kind of wealth but they both act like they have struggled or had childhood full of struggle. I remember going with my dad to help steal coal from the neighbour to heat the house when I was wee. I’m not ancient btw only 33 we just couldn’t afford the heating so had to make do with the coal fire. Then you have eben acting like they were beyond poor while travelling round america and owning horses and Lloyd having super rich parents 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm pretty sure she gave us some bullshit before that he loves to cook because he didn't get to eat much as a kid 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Didn't she say he has ptsd? From what exactly? Being cut off from his rich mummy and he had to go out and work

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.