Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Other things heโ€™s been apart off but still he had never heard of tik tok ๐Ÿค” this boy has been dying to get famous
He's a big fat flop isnt he. Even Eben has managed to trash his chance of being a proper influencer because of her big bastard gob!

Reactions: 18
Oh I bet Eden has been missing being on her phone all day today! I hope today has gone horribly for her because itโ€™s nothing less than what she deserves. Does anyone know if lloyd has siblings?

Reactions: 10
Oh I bet Eden has been missing being on her phone all day today! I hope today has gone horribly for her because itโ€™s nothing less than what she deserves. Does anyone know if lloyd has siblings?

Even if it goes bad they will most likely make out that it was amazing and they love her etc. we will soon find out if they go to the wedding or not. Did they even get an invite ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 13
"Mum, meet Eben... I know I haven't seen you in over a year because I've been isolated from all my friends and family but Eden's a chronic bleep and can't behave herself so she's been ditched by two management companies. We've got Shreks swamp booked for our wedding soon and even our booming aliexpress lash business isn't going to cover the costs, can we have some money?" ๐Ÿฅบ
I imagine her reply to be something along the lines of - "Lloyd, the only time you call is for money. You still haven't paid me back for the thousands I lent you to get out of trouble last time. Sell your stone island kids hats or move out of the dump you call a house"

Reactions: 13
Shes a bleeping giant ogre isn't she! She reminds me of that eagle character of sesame street! Weird weird looking and obviously got body dismorphia! That video of her with the uggs on, she looks like she can't even walk properly ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Also, if Yaz is leaving Lee do we think it was sudden? As she only paid the mortgage off and booked him a once in a lifetime holiday last month while they were away didn't she?! ๐Ÿค”
maybe she paid off the mortgage so she can use it against lee in the divorce? so she can be like โ€˜well i paid the majority of the mortgage so i get more money from youโ€™. we all know how the harveyโ€™s love manipulating others

Reactions: 7
Going to be a very interesting wedding haha

Shell definitely look like a drag queen that's for sure.... wtf she's never met hes family... ehhhh!!! Something fishy about that haha

Reactions: 9
Tbf sheโ€™s right, if she were speaking to a mum whose child cries when theyโ€™re left with other people or go to nursery and said mum was getting stressed. HOWEVER, no one asked for her unsolicited advice, and it doesnโ€™t mean children shouldnโ€™t be left with others. ๐Ÿ˜‚
My mum asked could my kids sleepover tonight, she didnโ€™t have to ask twice ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Reactions: 4
This is who Eben thinks she actually is!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm confused why doesn't Lloyd know he's mum had all that??? Ehhhhhhh... doesn't something seem right??...

Reactions: 35
Lloyds mums place looks lovely! How the hell did he end up with this unit?!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.