Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole thing is extremely tasteless and weird. I couldn’t imagine filming my boyfriends mums house when meeting her for the first time 😂

Reactions: 38
I find it so weird how he's acting star struck and surprised over his mums house. What weird behaviour. They've lived there over 20 years according to Eben so why is LL so shocked when he was literally a teenager living there?
Using the "newly renovated" excuse lol. Pull the other one Lloyd. Strange little cretin.

Reactions: 38
Considering Lloyds mum is very well off and well spoken why the duck does he act and dress like a 15 year old chav. Him and Eden both said before that he has had a struggled life…… how did mummy stop your pocket money 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I haven't been on this thread for weeks but I had to come back after the most recent meeting of midgets mum! 😂
imagine her going to the Harvey squat house hahahahaha, she'd be taking videos but only to send to her rich friends laughing about the disgusting place.

also, funny how Eden says the reason they've never posted before about his family is they don't want to be on TikTok but now suddenly Eden is posting all their valuables.....more like it's the first time meeting, your views are slacking and you've jumped at this to show off

Reactions: 31
Considering Lloyds mum is very well off and well spoken why the duck does he act and dress like a 15 year old chav. Him and Eden both said before that he has had a struggled life…… how did mummy stop your pocket money 😂😂
In this area it’s a really big thing where all these middle class kids run around acting like they’re from Croydon 😂 lord knows why

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is he going around like he’s never seen the place or their things before? When she says Ferrari’s and he’s gobsmacked there’s more than one 😂🙈 So bleeping odd.

I take it that’s the dad?
Yeah definitely weird, he’s completely estranged from them clearly, he doesn't know about any of this stuff for a reason if your surprised your parents have more than one Ferrari they definitely disowned you… they are probably on the beg now her moneys ran out.

Reactions: 12
All these complete idiots on TT showing off their rooms and valuables do they not realise just who watches what they post.
Well done little Lloyd for pointing out the security camera. 😂
Now we know what Eden the trollop actually sees in the little stump now as it’s certainly not his charisma or charm…….. it’s the size of the wealth he will one day inherit from mummy. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 19
Imagine his mum going to Don Carla's house. If she's horrified at the sight of fake bags on 1st class imagine her seeing that tit tip

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That pillock will stand out like a sore thumb walking around in all his designer road man clothing in the countryside! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Would love to be a fly in the wall at Caroline’s after the leeches leave 🙃 If I was that wealthy I’d be livid if they popped over and started filming my stuff. Wonder if they got permission to post it. Common sense honestly

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.