Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lloyds mums place looks lovely! How the hell did he end up with this unit?!
Imagine the circle of friends his mum has and they probably have well educated, hard working daughters In there somewhere that Lloyd could of had his pick of (while he was working, had some ambition and didn’t resemble a weeble) and he ended up with that troglodyte 🧌

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine the circle of friends his mum has and they probably have well educated, hard working daughters In there somewhere that Lloyd could of had his pick of (while he was working, had some ambition and didn’t resemble a weeble) and he ended up with that troglodyte 🧌
Exactly! And he went for eden?!

Reactions: 6
I'm confused why doesn't Lloyd know he's mum had all that??? Ehhhhhhh... doesn't something seem right??...
She said Lloyd hasn’t seen the house since it was refurbished but you’d think he’d still know she had all that and they cars etc?

Reactions: 23
Exactly! And he went for eden?!
The bottom of the barrel!

Also I wouldn’t want all of my extremely high value items plastered all over social media if I were his mum, people that are wealthy rarely flaunt it so that must of been so awkward for her being filmed like it’s a reality show…but by her son and his gf! Weird!

Reactions: 25
She said Lloyd hasn’t seen the house since it was refurbished but you’d think he’d still know she had all that and they cars etc?
She said they’re also in America a lot? I wouldn’t want to leave those types of cars. Even if they’re locked up. People can still get in 😂

Reactions: 18
The bottom of the barrel!

Also I wouldn’t want all of my extremely high value items plastered all over social media if I were his mum, people that are wealthy rarely flaunt it so that must of been so awkward for her being filmed like it’s a reality show…but by her son and his gf! Weird!
He must of been so desperate to get famous and Eden was his only way. I use the term famous loosely

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did they pay this woman to act his mum or something?! 😭😂

Something seems very strange...
No it is genuinely his mom. We found her Twitter ages ago and found tweets between her and Lloyd when he went travelling. It’s definitely her. Her and her husband own a multimillion pound company. She rich rich. No idea why Lloyd was playing the poor underprivileged upbringing though

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Im just catching up so sorry if it’s already been said but I think little legs needed some money for their upcoming wedding and they insisted on meeting her

Reactions: 17
Imagine meeting his Mum for the first time and filming all that to flex to millions of followers… she has no class or anything does she? 😅

Reactions: 37
If I were his mum I'd be furious, open advertisement on TikTok to rob her house. Address easily traceable through Google and clearly matches up to Eden's video!

Reactions: 35
People in Edens comments saying "this will make the haters jealous" - how? Were jealous of Lloyd's mums fortune, not jealous of Eden. Knowing someone else with money isn't the flex she thinks it is

• Haha
Reactions: 38
People in Edens comments saying "this will make the haters jealous" - how? Were jealous of Lloyd's mums fortune, not jealous of Eden. Knowing someone else with money isn't the flex she thinks it is
Exactly- suddenly knowing someone with money doesn’t make you any less off a colossal cockwomble

Reactions: 12
I hope the visit to the Hulme mansion brought her down a peg or two. She goes around like she's the picture of success sitting in her rented temporary classroom with everything bought on tick and her aliexpress lash "empire". Reality check Eden, you're still a pleb.

And I guarantee Lloyd's parents didn't become that successful by being petulant and calling everyone cunts when things don't go their way.

Reactions: 34
The audacity of LL to act like he had a poor upbringing, why do Eden and Lloyd like to cosplay poor. Granted Eden hasn’t grown up with anything like that kind of wealth but they both act like they have struggled or had childhood full of struggle. I remember going with my dad to help steal coal from the neighbour to heat the house when I was wee. I’m not ancient btw only 33 we just couldn’t afford the heating so had to make do with the coal fire. Then you have eben acting like they were beyond poor while travelling round america and owning horses and Lloyd having super rich parents 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
And blocked for calling out her lying about saying she had already met her and said she didn't wanna be on social media!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It’s hilarious seeing all the comments asking where all the troll are that said Lloyd was only with Eden for the money, we already knew Lloyd came from money doesn’t mean he has any himself now. That’s what happen when you give up your career to become a full time babysitter to a grown woman.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.