Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been said but Freya deleting her insta- I bet she’s had a lot of flack from this but honestly she needs to keep her kids off of her sisters tik toks

even if the idea of “he doesn’t understand/pay attention” stands (which it clearly doesn’t as he asked what she meant by register) I would bet that there are friends of his or even older siblings of his school friends on there watching, repeating it and he will be getting comments on it at school, and knowing what kids are like he’s going to get called names off the back of it

it’s about time Freya put more energy into protecting her vulnerable kids who can’t consent to being used as content than her 25 year old sister who has been doing this for long enough to know better

for Eden to the use more footage of the kids to try and paint the doting auntie picture is disgusting, stop using other peoples children to try and claw back your image it’s gross and wrong
All 👏🏽 of 👏🏽 THIS 👏🏽
So well put.

I’m wondering if the school have caught wind of everything going on, perhaps a member of staff that has seen it or heard about it and they’ve pulled her in to discuss it, maybe even their dad. He actually seems normal and can’t be happy about this situation his kids are at the centre of.

Reactions: 16
How can she make the video with Freya saying she knows she was wrong but still posting it with Lloyd like it's something funny, she does not give a tit she's not sorry she's a disgusting witch.

Reactions: 20
At this point I’m convinced this isn’t the same person. It’s like the image you want to portray and the grub you actually are 😂

actually know it’s mother and daughter
Her eyebrows bug the tit out of me they're so thin and ugly.
Interesting that his wife has been commenting on posts
There's something I'm not keen on about that Charlotte either, I don't mind Connor but she's became so full of herself ... would she be OK with her sister talking about somebody's c*m dripping out of her in front of her kids and everything else wrong she said ... very weird.

Reactions: 16
All 👏🏽 of 👏🏽 THIS 👏🏽
So well put.

I’m wondering if the school have caught wind of everything going on, perhaps a member of staff that has seen it or heard about it and they’ve pulled her in to discuss it, maybe even their dad. He actually seems normal and can’t be happy about this situation his kids are at the centre of.
I mean, she named a teacher and said he’d ‘get it’ right? Also v inappropriate

Reactions: 19
Lloyds new video is so weird the caption says “as a family we try to keep Eden off Live”

Do they not find that embarrassing, having to type that out as her 34 year old Fiancé!? She’s 25 and can’t be trusted on a live stream. Why is she even an “influncer” then?

This comment 👏🏻👏🏻
Can Eden stop doing Eden then because she's a piece of tit and the world doesn't need to see it. If they're happy having a sexual predator, a complete liability and embarrassment to all of them as part of their family then crack on. But the internet is a better place without her, thanks !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lloyds new video is so weird the caption says “as a family we try to keep Eden off Live”

Do they not find that embarrassing, having to type that out as her 34 year old Fiancé!? She’s 25 and can’t be trusted on a live stream. Why is she even an “influncer” then?

This comment 👏🏻👏🏻
I'm surprised that comment is still on there 😂

It's SO embarrassing, having to restrict an adult because you know she's a bleep or what was it? 'Dark Humour' 🙄🙄🙄

The whole family including Ankle Biter LL are embarassing😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I doubt Freya permanently deleted her account, she’s more than likely deactivated it and I bet you anything give it a couple of days or weeks and she’ll be back with a crying montage about how she had to take time off but is back to her usual self again.
Gaslighting, self obsessed narc just like her sissy’s xx

Reactions: 17
There is an account on TT larabrown 548 and there are quite a few vids there of where eBen was talking about ppd a few weeks back! Disgusting! Also the service dog comments and the bare faced lie that her waitress mocked her food order. God she needs assessing asap! How can nobody in her family realise she has a compulsive lying disorder. It’s disturbing. It would be good if those ones could be reposted to loubaker acc as that’s really gained traction in exposing that twit for who she really is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I haven’t been on here for a while, I saw this on TikTok yesterday and I have to say even for her this is beyond words. When I didn’t think I could have a lower opinion of her, she does something so despicable.
As for Freya defending it, in my opinion that’s even worse. I have a young baby and this really put my stomach in knots. If someone (let alone my sister) said something so vile in front of and about my kids, there would be very severe consequences.
Her saying ‘I’m not worried, you shouldn’t be worried’ angers me so much, she’s saying predatory behaviour towards her kids is ok as long as she’s ok with it. Giving this kind of energy is making me sick.
How many parents of kids that have been abused have known and said nothing?! It’s giving that vibe.
Protect your kids, Freya!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I doubt Freya permanently deleted her account, she’s more than likely deactivated it and I bet you anything give it a couple of days or weeks and she’ll be back with a crying montage about how she had to take time off but is back to her usual self again.
Gaslighting, self obsessed narc just like her sissy’s xx
Freya will definitely be back. I do think it speaks volumes though that she probably temporarily deleted her account because the comments upset HER. But she’s happy to have her children still used by Eden when apparently there were horrible comments made towards then

Screaming she didn’t give people permission to post her children online, but also allowing Eden to publicly put out more content of the children that could continue to be posted by other people?!? Make it make sense boggle eyes.

Just wanted to say that Charlotte so boring I can’t remember her last name saying there’s parts missing is basically her confirming that what is being shown is bad.

I’m tired of the old “editing” excuse. She called her niece a Russian bleep, a racist stereotype and that she created a link to her niece looking like a sex worker at 5 is an outright nonce comment. Nothing else needs to be added to that clip that would excuse or add “context” to any of that.

Reactions: 20
No disrespect to Kandy but that angle of Eden is giving sat alone in VIP meme vibes 🤣 which let’s face it she would be seeing as she doesn’t have any friends
I’m all for Drag Race memes and content however let’s not give Eden any idea that she might be a VIP 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Freya will definitely be back. I do think it speaks volumes though that she probably temporarily deleted her account because the comments upset HER. But she’s happy to have her children still used by Eden when apparently there were horrible comments made towards then

Screaming she didn’t give people permission to post her children online, but also allowing Eden to publicly put out more content of the children that could continue to be posted by other people?!? Make it make sense boggle eyes.

Just wanted to say that Charlotte so boring I can’t remember her last name saying there’s parts missing is basically her confirming that what is being shown is bad.

I’m tired of the old “editing” excuse. She called her niece a Russian bleep, a racist stereotype and that she created a link to her niece looking like a sex worker at 5 is an outright ponce comment. Nothing else needs to be added to that clip that would excuse or add “context” to any of that.
It's like saying you can justify assaulting a child because you watched a film with them earlier in the day? bleeping ludicrous. Doesn't matter what was missing. It's what was included that matters

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.