Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments of so it’s almost crying time 😴 what are we going with?

‘I didn’t ask for this life I just wanted to help people eat, all my friends (ehem what?) know that I’ve had a dark sense of humour since I was a teenager and sometimes that just comes out but it’s awful for me because the minute I do something wrong people are waiting to catch me out’

Reactions: 35
What really pisses me off. Is that people are like words hurt be kind she’s only human blah blah

What about when she took that girls money - wasn’t her fault

When she called that lads breath - slip of the tongue we can’t always be perfect

the last live where she was rude to the girl who said I think we’re going through the same thing - she didn’t understand what the girl was on about

this current situation - dark humour

Caroline flack joke days after her death - dark humour

joke about crack heads - dark humour

there’s always a bleeping excuse, every single time and her fucked in the head fans just go along with it, it’s not her fault, she’s still learning, her whole life is on the internet, people are just looking to catch her out, and my fave she’s only 24/25

it’s an absolute joke, and no the little woe is me, sad atmosphere, low voice isn’t fooling me today

PS Freya’s voice sounds like the fella who does the voiceovers on benefit britain
she really is a crappy person isnt she. It isn’t until it’s laid out like this you really see all the bad she is

Reactions: 22
I wonder which one of them reads the tattle thread comments out and how many cigarettes they go through while reading our hilarious and accurate commentary? Between catching up here and deleting comments on tt they must of been busier in the last three days than they’ve ever been!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The wild thing is if she'd grow up and take accountability for her mistakes everybody could get over it, but she spends so long defending herself and throwing tantrums and having her followers put themselves out to defend her that there's no coming back, and even if she did admit she was in the wrong and make a sincere apology, she's just going to have made a fool off all the (granted, brainless) people who defended her for so long.

Reactions: 16
“People say to me all the time you’re really pretty, you have such an amazing life, you’re defo not a sex offender 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 28
she really is a crappy person isnt she. It isn’t until it’s laid out like this you really see all the bad she is
There’s definitely so much more she’s done too that was just off the top of my head, she’s not a good human at all

Reactions: 10
J-heeeeez that last thread flew quick! I’ve noticed she’s turned comments off and she’s all mopey and turning on the sad, drained face… which does in fact mean.. the tears, MH and fake apologies followed by more obscene comments are due any day now!
The only one to blame for this crappy knickers, is you I’m afraid and so much has happened before, it’s hard for people to believe anything you say now 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
I am so glad there’s so many new people in this thread that have also come to agree she is a dreg to this society.

Reactions: 27
The wild thing is if she'd grow up and take accountability for her mistakes everybody could get over it, but she spends so long defending herself and throwing tantrums and having her followers put themselves out to defend her that there's no coming back, and even if she did admit she was in the wrong and make a sincere apology, she's just going to have made a fool off all the (granted, brainless) people who defended her for so long.
This is so true, if she’d just apologised and shut her mouth about it, everyone would’ve lost interest and moved on but she’s perpetuated it herself by continuing to comment and post endless Instagram stories about it. She’s constantly added fuel to the fire herself and dragged it out and made it 10x bigger than it could’ve been. She only has herself to blame, 1 for making the idiot comments to start with and 2 for giving people a reaction!

Reactions: 13
At this point I’m convinced this isn’t the same person. It’s like the image you want to portray and the grub you actually are 😂

actually know it’s mother and daughter
She looks so greasy in both pictures. Seriously needs to work on her hygiene aswell. bleeping grim

Reactions: 7
How is Lloyd not seeing the light, I can't stand the c*nt but how does he not see she's a breeding ground for drama, she thrives on it, she's immature, a narcissist, an absolute drain and she's sucked the life out of him if he stays with her he's gonna see how much of a reflection she is on him, noones gonna wanna work with the boyfriend of a problematic creator, she wouldn't let him anyway

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.