Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for confirming. Clearly couldn’t take the heat,

I actually thought she was a good mum but even if she condoned Edens actions as a mother she should have protected her children and refused to have them trotted out online after all this came out.

She willingly failed to give the absolute basic protection to her own children.

You know some people would literally take it to the level of voicing their concerns to the school. And they’d only know the school because Eden parades them around in their uniform.
I completely agree. Yeah she’s received tit for it but until she responded saying she’s not concerned I didn’t once think she was a tit mum. At the end of the day it was eben who said the vile stuff. Freya could have just been quiet. Kept her kids off social media. It would have quickly subsided I think. HOWEVER, she posted that video with beefy Jane and then allowed them to be in further videos so yes, Freya you are a tit mum.

ps to any followers who regurgitate the following
“Freya said she wasn’t worried so why are you worried”…. Baby p’s mam also said she wasn’t worried. some parents can keep their children safe. Just because she’s a hun mum doesn’t mean she’s the bees knees.
“You can’t compare Eden to Paul breach”… you’re right, we can’t. Because Eden is worse imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Eben is definitely that friend you have at school that your parents warned you about but you defend because you were blind to their toxicity

Reactions: 29
‘As a family we try to keep her off live. But Eden does Eden’

imagine having to say stuff like that about your partner and still finding them attractive 🤢
Basically saying ‘we can’t trust her to be a normal, decent person’

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I don’t think yaz not defending her has anything to do with management. Eden didn’t speak up for yaz once when she was struggling with ‘trolling’ a few weeks back.

Reactions: 18
Jesus we say tit like that about our kid, he just do what he wants sometimes because he doesn’t understand. Why do they treat eben like a toddler? she has shown over the past few days that she fully FULLY understands what she’s doing. Someone said she thinks she’s untouchable in the comments and it’s true.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lloyd now trying his hand at Facebook, he’s got a whole 2 followers it’s going well 😂 also how cringy is that cover photo for a 35 4ft man who gets pocket money of his fiancé
Nooooooo ahahhhahahhaha what a MELT

Reactions: 7
The Harvz lot to a tee!
Wow…that is the nail on the head right there. When she catches up here and sees that she will surely see every single point on that list applies to her but…she will deny justify and deflect. Classic Eden. Can’t grow up, can’t see any flaws in herself, I blame the parents for raising such an entitled self absorbed brat. I know 18 year olds more mature than she is.

Reactions: 11
I don’t watch her or Yaz’s lives on tiktok cos I can’t think of anything worse tbh. Has anyone mentioned or referenced the Caroline Flack comment where Peaden said the kid looked like her? Did she say why she said it or what it meant? Or is she just happy this one mostly got swept under the rug. I don’t live in the UK anymore so unsure if it’s in reference to something in particular

I don’t watch her or Yaz’s lives on tiktok cos I can’t think of anything worse tbh. Has anyone mentioned or referenced the Caroline Flack comment where Peaden said the kid looked like her? Did she say why she said it or what it meant? Or is she just happy this one mostly got swept under the rug. I don’t live in the UK anymore so unsure if it’s in reference to something in particular
I saw someone question her on it, and she said it's because she looked beautiful like Caroline flack.

Odd thing to say straight after saying Cali looks like a Russian bleep though. Is she implying Caroline looked like that too?

It's the way she's so cocky at first when she does something wrong, as soon as she realises its not blowing over, then comes the mental health card, the "im just a baby" card, the "people don't understand me" card. Keep the same energy!
She doesn't care about what she said or exposed them children to, she cares that it's having a detrimental effect on her "career".

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry if this has been said but Freya deleting her insta- I bet she’s had a lot of flack from this but honestly she needs to keep her kids off of her sisters tik toks

even if the idea of “he doesn’t understand/pay attention” stands (which it clearly doesn’t as he asked what she meant by register) I would bet that there are friends of his or even older siblings of his school friends on there watching, repeating it and he will be getting comments on it at school, and knowing what kids are like he’s going to get called names off the back of it

it’s about time Freya put more energy into protecting her vulnerable kids who can’t consent to being used as content than her 25 year old sister who has been doing this for long enough to know better

for Eden to the use more footage of the kids to try and paint the doting auntie picture is disgusting, stop using other peoples children to try and claw back your image it’s gross and wrong

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.