Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was intrigued to see if she had posted any finances for harvzeden and came across this.. I wonder what it’s about 🤨 look at the date as well
1AFEC051-7F27-48F1-A884-B6C9281CF5E8.png
E4EDF89A-6C1E-4000-93CD-B2FAED063330.png

Reactions: 3
The tiktok doing the rounds featuring @livelaughlobotomy fantastic edit, we have a little fan club going on there and im so HAPPY cos I know there’s people on this thread in the comments😭😭🤍🤍I wish we could all know each other properly but it’s just nice to be surrounded by my people on another platform
I'm glad that collectively we are getting her seen exactly for what and who she is! Its been a long time coming!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How is Lloyd not seeing the light, I can't stand the c*nt but how does he not see she's a breeding ground for drama, she thrives on it, she's immature, a narcissist, an absolute drain and she's sucked the life out of him if he stays with her he's gonna see how much of a reflection she is on him, noones gonna wanna work with the boyfriend of a problematic creator, she wouldn't let him anyway
It is sad how much he’s changed, how much worse he looks and how much more miserable he seems the longer their relationship goes on.

I’m no fan of his but he actually had mates, a job and went out and had fun before and now he’s just Edens witch

Reactions: 17
LL has confirmed basically they both smoke weed he has bought a pot with ‘hash’ on it and ‘doesn’t know what it’s for’ why would you need one if you didn’t smoke ….
She showed a grinder once when she lived at her mums it was in a box of make up

Reactions: 8
Guys I’m so sorry but I’ve fallen down a rabbit hole, absolutely forgot about sooooooo many gems 😂😂😂 Remember when he said he loved this style but it was changed within two weeks.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Guys I’m so sorry but I’ve fallen down a rabbit hole, absolutely forgot about sooooooo many gems 😂😂😂 Remember when he said he loved this style but it was changed within two weeks.
Noooooo why remind us of this 😭😭😭😭😭 him posing at the end hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Soo what are we thinking, mental health card played tomorrow, social media “break” and back on by Sunday again?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.