Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“What have I begged for?” Shall we make a list? I’ll go first

earrings from a small business

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well there’s coco cosmetics out the window now. Never will I order from them again!

Reactions: 25
Oh my Lord, wouldn’t even give it the satisfaction of calling it a shed, it’s more like a construction site office 😂
Or one of those 'temporary' school buildings which seemed to have been there for years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is that really their home? It looks like an office in the middle of a second hand car lot.
---

Lmao exactly!
Yeah it is hahaha. I like to bring it out cause some people don’t realise how tit it is, acting like it’s some amazing place to live when it’s nothing more than a temporary classroom 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I work very closely with GDPR, it’s not a breach.
It’s morally wrong of the employee at a push but it’s not a breach. It would only be a breach if it contained any personal information of hers that isn’t already public.
So Eden, you probably need to do some more research first 😂

Reactions: 29
Eden babes, Ricky Gervais is funny that’s the problem. You’re not. And he doesn’t make weird jokes about children. I would know I’ve seen him live. He’s also an animal advocate and won’t like you leave the dogs tit everywhere. So please please please don’t ever think you’re in the same league as him. Thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I usually spend most of my time lurking on tattle and don't comment on threads anymore, but Christ has this all annoyed me this bad I'm actually commenting 😂

Reactions: 15
Edens more worried about breach of data protection than she is about being n0ncy towards kids… Make it make sense please
Tbh she literally could’ve just denied it. That person obviously wasn’t gonna release a screenshot and put their job in danger so it’d have just been their word against hers (unless they did provide some proof and I just missed it lmao)

Reactions: 3
imagine saying to someone atleast you can conceive 😭😭😭 because it’s that simple, she is so uneducated the ugly witch

Reactions: 19
Nah because I’m the last thread someone said that her and LL shared the bed with their niece and did the deed?!! Is that fkn true?? She did say in a video that cali can sleep in their bed if she doesn’t fall asleep on the sofa i swear 🤯🤢🤢

Reactions: 9
She’s a joke honestly. Eden you thick duck, there wasn’t any protected data in the message. The email address you put on it is public for all to see on your SM pages. Try again! Ps weren’t you the one that said you went through a list of names, addresses and email addresses for your flop tiktok workshop at Westfield? Double standards.
Was just about to say that (sorry, catching up after 12 hours in the office today - hear that Paeden?!) her Tikflop masterclass wasn’t data protection according to her. Once again suiting the narrative to Eben 🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.