Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg I can't actually believe how quickly the last two threads went. I was only away for a few days and came back to so much reading to catch up on - love it.

It's all been said already, but honestly can't believe how stupid and selfish she is. She has done some truly rotten things, but this is really up there. And trying to defend it by saying that the kids don't understand - they're not idiots. They might not know what the words mean, but they will soak them up and ask others about them/use them. If a babies can repeat swear words they've heard then I'm sure a 5 and 8 year old can remember what you've said to them. And the fact that so much of it came out naturally in the live just goes to show that either she uses that terminology around the kids all the time, or she's happy to embarrass and be inappropriate to her niece and nephew all for fans and clout - not quite sure which is worse.

I've said it so many times but it's unforgiveable the way Freya lets her kids be shown on Eden's TikTok. I don't have kids, but I would never show a child in their school uniform and share SO much information about them online - the town they live in, their birthday, their names, their hobbies, what classes they go to. I don't even share photos of my friends' children to my private instagram account, you never know who might see them!

Also Harvey sisters I BEG you to learn the definition of a troll. It is not someone who disagrees with your moronic thoughts.

p.s absolutely dying at the quote she added to her insta but conveniently cropped out the main part where it shows her up. Also the quote doesn't prove anything?? It just says that some people say things around young kids cos they might not understand it, not that you SHOULD. she truly is the stupidest person ever. And I can't believe Lloyd and her sisters can defend her each time. What will it take for them to hold her accountable??

edited to add: her justification of the whores thing is laughable. Do all Russian 'whores' look the same? And i'm sure sex workers would love to be called a bleep. Just another example of her hating women.

And Paeden is genius @wtafisthis1980 👏

Reactions: 16
She's clearly bought herself a laptop yesterday because she's been binned by her management and she realises she's going to have to actually do work now if she wants to earn money. She said she didn't have her own laptop previously and she hasn't got someone else doing all the leg work for her anymore. Can't wait to see how being rude, irresponsible, entitled and lazy works out for her when it comes to liaising with companies and brands herself 👀

Reactions: 28
Late to the party catching up on her insta stories. Did she really say she asked Cali to pick up the poo because SHE WANTS TO BE A VET?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
She's clearly bought herself a laptop yesterday because she's been binned by her management and she realises she's going to have to actually do work now if she wants to earn money. She said she didn't have her own laptop previously and she hasn't got someone else doing all the leg work for her anymore. Can't wait to see how being rude, irresponsible, entitled and lazy works out for her when it comes to liaising with companies and brands herself 👀
Exactly this. I think management companies have some leverage with brands. But if you take an influencer with a relatively huge following, who has no management representation and is cold-emailing about 'going solo' - I can't imagine it looking very favourable. Especially if they have the foresight to Google her before agreeing anything.

Reactions: 14
Where's the announcement for Lloyd? 🤔
As soon as I seen her going on about the PTSD this was the first thing I thought of too!!! Let’s not forget this one as well… Poor wolf and little legs not getting his announcement again.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As soon as I seen her going on about the PTSD this was the first thing I thought of too!!! Let’s not forget this one as well… Poor wolf and little legs not getting his announcement again.
Looking back, this was so fucked up aswell. Not even funny. Wolf was like 1 years old being shouted at like that 😅 so she can do her pathetic haul and I remember yaz saying it's fine bla bla. Same as Freya done this time. That's what happens when you don't give someone accountability. They get worse 🙃

Reactions: 17
Eben’s going full karen mode,

Eden just admit ur a beg and take the L
We’ve had the Johnny Depp trial, currently have the Gwyneth Paltrow ski trial - are we gonna have the Eden vs Mr Dominos trial this summer. Just kidding Eben because no one would actually give a tit.

If this witch is ever on trial it’ll be for giving her lash customers pink eye.

Imagine having 3 million followers on TikTok and having to beg .. sorry “outreach” to brands. Max has a similar following and I doubt he’s in Dominos inbox begging for a margarita.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A compilation of the wicked witch.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’ve been blocked 😢 I have another account though 🕵️‍♀️

loving the downbeat monotone sad GRWM so her followers all feel sorry for her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.