Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, you’re wrong. This couldn’t possibly be true.

you are a troll.

you sit at home, smoking and drinking 39p energy drinks.
You don’t work.
no one in your family does.
you don’t go on holidays - you are jealous of everything that the Harvey’s have.
I mean my mum is retired and my dad is more or less retired 👀😂 and I do drink far too much Monster for it to be healthy…. 🧌

Reactions: 4
I did a legal apprenticeship and met a girl there who was lovely and she clearly came from money. But she was always flexing her car, parents house, pool etc - when she hadn’t ever had a proper paid job when I knew her. I always found it quite cringy.

I also remember a (thankfully ex) friend taking photos for social media of herself driving her new mini off the forecourt … the one she bought on finance. Just like you Lloydy Pops.

His mum should be embarrassed, all that privilege and wealth and he’s Edens witch that drives her to nail appointments and garden centres or plays on his Xbox. Wow. Winning at life there Lloyd.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seriously want to throat punch her.. what emetephobia! She didn’t even check the chicken !! Me and my daughter both suffer really bad with this so to see her lie so much boils my blood!!
Imagine going to see your future mother in law with nails like that. Can you imagine!! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Quite honestly I am done with the bunch. The only hope I have is that tiktok is banned in the UK and then she will be knocked right down with no platform to spew her vile behaviour.

Reactions: 15
He thinks he’s melted tiktok by announcing he was friends with someone 20 years ago? Wow Lloyd I’m shocketh
Get the brass band out and let off some white doves because Lloyd has met Matt Healy in school when he was about 8! Tiktok has been down ever since, move out the way bella porch Lloyd has met Matt Healy!

Reactions: 9
Genuinely cannot imagine my son coming to visit me with his partner for what I’m assuming is the first time in ages and he literally films every inch of my house and belongings. Id be fuming tbh. Using his Mum for content. Zooming in on Cartier bracelets etc, so out of touch. Plonkers

Reactions: 17
Seriously want to throat punch her.. what emetephobia! She didn’t even check the chicken !! Me and my daughter both suffer really bad with this so to see her lie so much boils my blood!!
The nails quite literally skeeves me out. I get my nails done religiously every three weeks, if I break one I always go and get it fixed otherwise like Eden you just end up looking cheap and nasty. You’d think 95k a week she could afford to go to a decent nail tech 😏
The style she has then is gross as well, they look like the press on ones drag queens wear, extra wide for her man hands. Or like the witches finger tips we used to wear at Halloween

Reactions: 10
Genuinely cannot imagine my son coming to visit me with his partner for what I’m assuming is the first time in ages and he literally films every inch of my house and belongings. Id be fuming tbh. Using his Mum for content. Zooming in on Cartier bracelets etc, so out of touch. Plonkers
Just shows that they don’t have a proper relationship (Lloyd and his Mum) and it’s all based on money. I’d rather have a loving parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oldish video came up on my FYP. Whats with his eye movements and expressions 🤣👀

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.