Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs any other emetophobics on here?? I know we shouldn’t compare phobias but I cannot cope with the fact she’s eating steak, chicken wings and prawns at a beefeater 😭😭 that would be out of the question for me and my emet is not even as severe as some people

Reactions: 15
Get ready Tattle, I'm about to melt you all with the fact I met Cobra from the Gladiators when I was 8. Yeah, you read that right. Impressed, aren't you?? 😎
I met Cindy Beale!!! I keep it on the down low because I know what people are like! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't believe that was the story. Also you can tell LL only made a video to say 'see I'm not using Eden for money' because someone commented it. Their comebacks are so late and so tit

Reactions: 11
I can't believe that was the story. Also you can tell LL only made a video to say 'see I'm not using Eden for money' because someone commented it. Their comebacks are so late and so tit
All he did was prove he went from mumsy’s mummy to Edens. Big flex little man.

I also find it very “side eye” that his mum was showing off like that. Seemingly she’s always had this wealth (or at least 30 odd years) so running through the house showing off a new Prada handbag and Ferrari is abit vulgar.

I don’t know what but something doesn’t sit right with that and with Lloyds reaction.

Reactions: 18
What’s her point with the dog video? That because her dogs love her she’s a nice person?
That’s not how it works hun. Not one tiny bit.
you could literally kick the tit out of (some) dogs and still have them give you unwavering loyalty.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
What’s her point with the dog video? That because her dogs love her she’s a nice person?
That’s not how it works hun. Not one tiny bit.
you could literally kick the tit out of (some) dogs and still have them give you unwavering loyalty.
Dennis Nilsen had a dog 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yet again Yaz is down.... she is never home with her husband?? No wonder her marriage is on the Rocks.

Reactions: 9
I’m still catching up. Been caught up in other TikTok drama today.
Lloyd you little elf, my boss owns one of top 3 most expensive properties in the uk as his holiday home. I have to go to his apartment regularly, do I walk around videoing what he has because I think it’s a flex?! NO BECAUSE IM NOT A bleep

It’s your mums wealth not yours you absolute chump

Reactions: 16
Yes yes guys! This is ABSOLUTELY going to BLOW you away!!! (I need to exaggerate this to gain views because my mrs has been cancelled for the 100th time so far) I once was BEST FRIENDS (i just sat next to in maths) Matt Healy! And he accidentally hit a protractor (it was on purpose because i am a massive knob) on my nose and left a scar! We even had a secret handshake that lasted minutes! (He was actually beating me up) Are you guys amazed! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry but whenever I see Ebens dad I just get a noncey vibe. Like father like daughter I guess

Reactions: 35
What I can’t seem to understand is, if he’s had such a lavish upbringing and his mums rich rich, why can’t the twit even hold down a decent job, why can’t he even use predictive text to write a cook book🤣 he looks even more of a failure now he’s shown off how successful his mummy is. What an ick to date a man that has his background with all the top education avaliable and ends up jobless and in anyone’s dms trying to get that 2 minute fame on social media🤣
Wonder why he never went into the family business

Reactions: 5
I’m still catching up. Been caught up in other TikTok drama today.
Lloyd you little elf, my boss owns one of top 3 most expensive properties in the uk as his holiday home. I have to go to his apartment regularly, do I walk around videoing what he has because I think it’s a flex?! NO BECAUSE IM NOT A bleep

It’s your mums wealth not yours you absolute chump
I come from money, not family money but my dad is a bloody hard worker and rose to the top quite quickly. Anyway, my sisters & I have always known we had money and we do get very spoilt, they’re taking us away on holiday this summer and we’re not paying for a single thing because it’s what my mum wanted. I don’t go on about it. It’s just the way it is 🤷‍♀️ I would never say I have money, it’s my parents. Dads the one who worked for it, not me!

Reactions: 19
I come from money, not family money but my dad is a bloody hard worker and rose to the top quite quickly. Anyway, my sisters & I have always known we had money and we do get very spoilt, they’re taking us away on holiday this summer and we’re not paying for a single thing because it’s what my mum wanted. I don’t go on about it. It’s just the way it is 🤷‍♀️ I would never say I have money, it’s my parents. Dads the one who worked for it, not me!
Exactly the same for me. My brother and I wanted for nothing. But I wouldn’t make it my personality trait like e-unit and tiny tot have. Because as you say? It’s not our money. I lost my dad a few years ago and I’d much rather have him in my life than his money

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No, you’re wrong. This couldn’t possibly be true.

you are a troll.

you sit at home, smoking and drinking 39p energy drinks.
You don’t work.
no one in your family does.
you don’t go on holidays - you are jealous of everything that the Harvey’s have.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.