Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the house video in the comments she says Lloyd hasn’t seen the house since it’s been refurbished. Didn’t he supposedly travel home for a funeral a few weeks ago? Didn’t visit his mum then or stay with her? Weird as well how Eden says “Lloyd’s mums house is unreal” and not “Lloyd’s mum and dads house”

Reactions: 27
In the house video in the comments she says Lloyd hasn’t seen the house since it’s been refurbished. Didn’t he supposedly travel home for a funeral a few weeks ago? Didn’t visit his mum then or stay with her? Weird as well how Eden says “Lloyd’s mums house is unreal” and not “Lloyd’s mum and dads house”
Theres no referral to Phil as the dad at all!

Reactions: 2
Even Lloyd doesn’t mention mum and dad just mum mum mum! Deffo something fishy going on!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lloyd flexing because his mum has money (and part of me thinks the money comes from the step dad!) Yaz flexing that she gets to work while on holiday! What the actual duck is wrong with these people??? They are all bleeping delusional mun!

Reactions: 25
He thinks he’s melted tiktok by announcing he was friends with someone 20 years ago? Wow Lloyd I’m shocketh

• Haha
Reactions: 29
cant wrap my head round the podcast idea. what a time to announce it as well... 'k sorry not sorry for making sexually inappropriate comments towards children i am related to... and if you like that, catch me and their mum talking every week, or maybe near enough every week, or maybe two in one day and then nothing for a month etc etc cos i can't actually be arsed'.

i think it'll be like when teenage girls get together and they're thinking they're SOOO FUNNY and people should just hear what they say to each other. but actually when you boil it down, it's only funny to them because they're immature and selfish.

Reactions: 12
He thinks he’s melted tiktok by announcing he was friends with someone 20 years ago? Wow Lloyd I’m shocketh
Get ready Tattle, I'm about to melt you all with the fact I met Cobra from the Gladiators when I was 8. Yeah, you read that right. Impressed, aren't you?? 😎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
cant wrap my head round the podcast idea. what a time to announce it as well... 'k sorry not sorry for making sexually inappropriate comments towards children i am related to... and if you like that, catch me and their mum talking every week, or maybe near enough every week, or maybe two in one day and then nothing for a month etc etc cos i can't actually be arsed'.

i think it'll be like when teenage girls get together and they're thinking they're SOOO FUNNY and people should just hear what they say to each other. but actually when you boil it down, it's only funny to them because they're immature and selfish.
She will defo get bored of it how long did the YouTube blogs last. She has 0 work ethic.

Totally agree they are gonna think they are hilarious and it’s just gonna come across like mean girls and not grown women.

Reactions: 8

perfect excuse for yaz to come down to Kent to record this weekly dribble 🥱

Reactions: 7
I personally can not wait for the podcast... the more chance Eden gets to put her size 9s in it the better!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What would her podcast USP be though? She can’t have the brutal honesty cause Grace has that and has the personality to back it, she’s deluded and far up her own arse enough to think that being Eden harvz is her USP but it’s not 2020 and that tit won’t fly any more

Reactions: 11
Lloyd flexing because his mum has money (and part of me thinks the money comes from the step dad!) Yaz flexing that she gets to work while on holiday! What the actual duck is wrong with these people??? They are all bleeping delusional mun!
I think you could be right. The post she made on the plane about the fake Birkin bag was very odd for someone who has been wealthy for a while, I think she could be new money or a total bleep. One or the other, or, BOTH 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.