Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2069259

didn’t she only just get the laptop? Why’s it So bloody dusty??
Haven't caught up on the whole thread yet, so apologies if this has been mentioned, but she looks like she has a matte case for the macbook - I have a similar one that just pops on the top of it, I've seen a lot of people buy them to protect their macbooks. And the only way it can have finger prints like that is through it being wet cos it has a matte finish, so i'm guessing those are very greasy or sweaty finger marks

Reactions: 3
E2654D32-409D-456A-8255-0B90EFE4503C.jpeg

Don’t know if this has been said before, is this lloyds brother or just coincidence? Just come across him randomly, I was thinking he reminds me of Lloyd, then I noticed his name. All Lloyds videos are really similar and he’s from Manchester 🤔

Reactions: 10
So if Lloyd didn’t see his mum when he went back for the “funeral” I wonder where he stayed! 🤔

Reactions: 16
Have you ever watched Jack Joseph’s vids when he’s acting like a kid, that’s LL

Actually come to think of it so is the ‘ick’ boyfriend character that Jack also does 😂
Omg yes 🤣🤣 exactly like that 'baby never does any wrong🥺'
While baby is behind him offending anyone she can think of

• Haha
Reactions: 8
An hour ago and only 4 comments
She’s a 100% ripped off someone else’s hard work and stuck them on a bit of plastic if they’re the individual lashes that they stick underneath. I’m no expert is business etc but I know some lash businesses have been making sure they get the right lashes for up too 2 years etc perfecting them… coincidental how she tried some lashes not long ago & now all of a sudden she’s bringing some out.
Long story short, I’m calling bullshit that they’re hers 😂

Reactions: 15
Buy a unit? Or work from your temporary school classroom that you rent and also doubles as your home?
No cosmetic retailer is going to want to sell Ebens lashes when:
1) you can order yourself from Ali express
2) when the market is already saturated with eyelash brands

these pair are seriously deluded

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Buy a unit? Or work from your temporary school classroom that you rent and also doubles as your home?

Who the duck do they think they’re kidding 🤣🤣 Eben’s too lazy to even package the minuscule number of orders she gets

Reactions: 12

Its like that family have an illness where they see Eden completely different to everyone in the real world. Yaz thinks she’s the most successful person on the whole of TikTok and Lloyd thinks she can have her Lashes in Superdrug 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.