Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I were Eden and had the platform she did and saw the videos of Lloyd LITERALLY a year ago desperately trying to get in the pants of every other C-lister women at premiers before her and going on TV dating shows then **surprise, surprise** quickly settling down with Eden, putting a ring on her finger then updating his LinkedIn to THIS, id be running away faster than Usain Bolt🚩🚩🚩

So what if his Mums got money??? LL still hasn’t & it’s clear as day he only used Eden because she was an easy option for him to leech onto and put his foot boosters in the door so he can start his own string of “failed” businesses 🤣🤣

Anyone else remember when he first got with Eden and told her he didn’t know what tiktok was yet he had his own account a year before but had no follows 💀sus
---
If I were Eden and had the platform she did and saw the videos of Lloyd LITERALLY a year ago desperately trying to get in the pants of every other C-lister women at premiers before her and going on TV dating shows then **surprise, surprise** quickly settling down with Eden, putting a ring on her finger then updating his LinkedIn to THIS, id be running away faster than Usain Bolt🚩🚩🚩

So what if his Mums got money??? LL still hasn’t & it’s clear as day he only used Eden because she was an easy option for him to leech onto and put his foot boosters in the door so he can start his own string of “failed” businesses 🤣🤣

Anyone else remember when he first got with Eden and told her he didn’t know what tiktok was yet he had his own account a year before but had no follows 💀sus

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The reason his Mum probably wants little to do with him is because he’s a lazy grifter who thinks he’s too special to get a real job so teamed up with gobshite to “organically grow” his followers and monetise. The pair of them are a sham, the only difference with Eden is she just settled for the first guy who paid her attention.

Reactions: 22
Hes just following in his mums footsteps. Marry rich and act like you worked hard for it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In the house video in the comments she says Lloyd hasn’t seen the house since it’s been refurbished. Didn’t he supposedly travel home for a funeral a few weeks ago? Didn’t visit his mum then or stay with her? Weird as well how Eden says “Lloyd’s mums house is unreal” and not “Lloyd’s mum and dads house”
I hate the way she says LlOyD 🤮

Reactions: 5
He's like a kid giving his mummy the picture he painted at nursery, waiting for her approval 😂😂
He reminded me of a little kid, they way he slipped his finger up his nose! :sick: :sick: :sick:
---
When I see the name Invloed, my mind changes it to invalid! Why would they think that's a good name for a business?? Neither of them have a bleeping clue do they?!

Reactions: 17
I’m still cracking up at this weekends antics. They honestly thought Eden’s crappy behaviour would be covered up yet again by showing his mums wealth off? And then he’s going to melt tiktok by ‘use to be’ friends with Matt healey. Yet now have nothing to do with each other. Ffs.
Also what I think is so funny is ‘ now you know where I get my love for brands from’ he wears a bit of stone island and palm angels on klarna and a Gucci bucket hat 😭😭😭😭 he’s hardly dripping in Dior and Fendi is he. Absolute pair of sausages

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He reminded me of a little kid, they way he slipped his finger up his nose! :sick: :sick: :sick:
---
When I see the name Invloed, my mind changes it to invalid! Why would they think that's a good name for a business?? Neither of them have a bleeping clue do they?!
Mine changes it to involved 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ive just thought (might be a bit slow) but Lloyd was trying to say he had a line on his nose from when matty threw the protractor at him. Im not sure about everyone else but I didn’t have a protractor sharp enough to break skin

Ive just thought (might be a bit slow) but Lloyd was trying to say he had a line on his nose from when matty threw the protractor at him. Im not sure about everyone else but I didn’t have a protractor sharp enough to break skin
Ald bit of plastic if I remember rightly tho he'd probably say he had a metal one or summit!

Reactions: 2

---
'Loyal following' name one follower Lloyd? They're all little girls from Edens side. It's sure as heck not men wanting any sort of advice or style tips from an unstylish little scrounging toad. Behave 😂
---
Hes just following in his mums footsteps. Marry rich and act like you worked hard for it
Except Edens broke 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sooo this is gonna take me a few nights but I have plenty of spare time in work... but im re reading all the just under 40 threads we've got through since her and little legs got together.... to think she actually bleeping posted this 😭😭😭😭
Whoever mentioned OF I think that'll be her next route she's probably that skint she'll be considering it. Wouldn't want to see her yeasty minge and unwiped arse 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sooo this is gonna take me a few nights but I have plenty of spare time in work... but im re reading all the just under 40 threads we've got through since her and little legs got together.... to think she actually bleeping posted this 😭😭😭😭
I mean, OF COURSE Eden's kink is having a slave 😂 she's got Lloyd running around after her like the butler from tomb raider 💀 probably locks him in the freezer when he's naughty too.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wouldn’t be surprised if she did start an OF seeming as she sucked a dick for £200.

She would obviously plan it, make it seem like such a girl boss power move, and get her incest sisters to lick her arse (not literally, but knowing them who knows…) about it online about women empowerment! When she is literally just selling herself because she’s broke and cannot budget for the life of her.

But, if she did who in their right minds would buy it!? Most of her followers are children, no one wants to see her smashed lasagna smelly minge and her crappy hole which we all know doesn’t get cleaned that often.

Reactions: 9
Oldish video came up on my FYP. Whats with his eye movements and expressions 🤣👀
Eww he looks like a toddler coming to ask if he can have a toy with his little stubby finger up his nose
---
How is ‘lingerie’ a kink. Boring bastard 😂
---
I wouldn’t be surprised if she did start an OF seeming as she sucked a dick for £200.

She would obviously plan it, make it seem like such a girl boss power move, and get her incest sisters to lick her arse (not literally, but knowing them who knows…) about it online about women empowerment! When she is literally just selling herself because she’s broke and cannot budget for the life of her.

But, if she did who in their right minds would buy it!? Most of her followers are children, no one wants to see her smashed lasagna smelly minge and her crappy hole which we all know doesn’t get cleaned that often.
I thought it was £20?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.