Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s be real he only videoed his mum to ‘prove’ Eden has finally met her. I mean a year to late but you do you guys 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Apparently Midget gem is gonna blow tiktok up today! Phahhahahahahahahahaha! Prick!
But first he must have his bowl of coco pops and a blast round soft play with the kids the absolute sad little plonker 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know why I find this clip of her funny, just her camel toe leggings and big duck off trainers staring at all of Caroline’s handbags and shoes with £££ signs in her beady eyes.
Also the caption is such a lie. After she refurnished the house. No. You aint seen her for years and your girlfriend is pretend rich that's why they're shocked 😂. Wanting a slice of the pie quite clearly. How about get to know his mum? No, you want to see the cars? exactly the type of person Eden is lol

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lloyd really thinks he's done something doesn't he... anyone with half and brain and isnt 14 years old can see that he's just a 30 odd year old desperate man! And as for telling people to leave Eden alone and let her do her thing because its not her fault she's 'naughty'... hope you've asked ya ma for a decent borrow, Eben aint gonna be making much wedge now people are truly waking up to her!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The fact Lloyd grew up with such wealth and privilege yet he’s still living off of someone else’s opportunities is pretty shameful. I don’t know why he’s so smug about it.

Reactions: 28
i’m so confused how he thinks admitting he’s willing to scrounge off mumsy’s fortune instead of eben’s BOOMING lash business is a “duck you, trolls” moment at all? i’ve never been more convinced that all he cares about is money and clout and he’ll use whoever he needs to make it “big”

also, saying he’s gonna bury someone has given me theeeeee biggest ick 😬 couldn’t fight his way out of a fart cloud the little weasel

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
IMAGINE you're going to meet your multimillionaire uber successful upper class in laws for the first time and you turn up in bleeping tiktok shop leggings, ratty old knock off balenciaga’s and a puffer that stinks of dogs. She's got no sense of occasion at all. Did she not want to make a good impression? Or is her ego that inflated that she seriously thinks she's on their level? At least she didn't turn up in her frankenstein tiktok dupe platform uggs though, I suppose 💀
You know they know Lloyd. So they look at her and know she's a scruff just because she's with him 😂 probably thankful he's not texting every day for money now he's got bank of Eden 🫢

Reactions: 8
i’m so confused how he thinks admitting he’s willing to scrounge off mumsy’s fortune instead of eben’s BOOMING lash business is a “duck you, trolls” moment at all? i’ve never been more convinced that all he cares about is money and clout and he’ll use whoever he needs to make it “big”

also, saying he’s gonna bury someone has given me theeeeee biggest ick 😬 couldn’t fight his way out of a fart cloud the little weasel
The only thing that he buried was the god awful video showing off mummy’s lovely house and lavish belongings!
Mummy will have hit the roof once that video got onto TT and little Lloyd will have had a jolly good telling off and sent to the naughty step to reflect on what he had done! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is Eden openly telling people now she smokes joints? Like fine if that’s what u do why tell all your followers?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Find it bizarre you meet the family for the first time and film the house.. imagine the conversation.. “Hi, I’m Eben, mind if I film your house for a TikTok?” 🫠

As I watched, I thought what if this isn’t actually his mumsy 🤢 and they’ve just paid an actor to show them around an expensive house!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Find it bizarre you meet the family for the first time and film the house.. imagine the conversation.. “Hi, I’m Eben, mind if I film your house for a TikTok?” 🫠

As I watched, I thought what if this isn’t actually his mumsy 🤢 and they’ve just paid an actor to show them around an expensive house!

Well the way he reacted to the garage full of Ferraris it certainly seemed as if he’d never been there before.

Reactions: 9

She's deffo his mum like... given he hasn't specifically referred to Phil as his dad im gonna say the person above is right in saying he's just brought/dragged little legs up!

Reactions: 7

Oh duck off Lloyd you little pussy
---
Why is Eden openly telling people now she smokes joints? Like fine if that’s what u do why tell all your followers?
Cos she thinks it’s cool whereas everyone else passed that stage at around 15

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.