Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her followers are going back up slowly, she gained over 200 from yesterday. I know it’s not much but shows people are already over what she did. I still don’t think she will get the same opportunity’s without management though. Was quickly in yas live before and she said this isn’t forever which is good she understands that and has an end plan. Eden thinks this will be for the rest of life so has no end plan. Wonder when she will become like evil queen battling just to get a bit of money and try stay relevant

Reactions: 10
i’m so confused how he thinks admitting he’s willing to scrounge off mumsy’s fortune instead of eben’s BOOMING lash business is a “duck you, trolls” moment at all? i’ve never been more convinced that all he cares about is money and clout and he’ll use whoever he needs to make it “big”

also, saying he’s gonna bury someone has given me theeeeee biggest ick 😬 couldn’t fight his way out of a fart cloud the little weasel
I love that he thinks he's got one over on us but here's the thing. We're still right that he's using Eden for money. He's clearly been cut off from Mumsy and he grew up around money and luxury so obviously he's going to be desperate to get back to that position again. So all they've really done is proven our point. Tiny tears doesn't want to live a working class lifestyle, so he's got to find a way to get that bag somehow = Eben. But the jokes on him because her life's funded by klarna 💀

Reactions: 15
It’s just all so vulgar! Showing off like that when people are really struggling to eat. Instead of taking some wholesome videos it’s the usual boasting. She never learns. I mean we all know there are people a lot better off but to have it shoved in our face from a “mental health advocate” come on to duck!
Still catching up so apologies if this is now off topic. Someone needs to tag Shabaz Says and get him to do a "I'm rich your poor" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His latest video has made me laugh because us lot knew he was a privileged little twit. We knew his mum was well off aaaages ago. We probably knew before Eben did 🤣 So what did you prove to us Lloyd? The fact that you've been cosplaying Annie pretending you had a hard knock life when really you grew up a privileged little tit?
He's soooo cringe, the way he tries to sound like he's from road but his little posh accent creeps in 🤣
Cosplaying Annie 💀😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s on live now telling Yaz all about Lloyds mums house and her cars and stuff. She’s so strange. It’s like she bragging about it all. I don’t think she realises it isn’t hers.

Reactions: 21
I bet Eden is now seeing ££ sounds more than ever after visiting there yesterday! She will sink her claws deeper into LL for his inheritance.. could you imagine them two living in a house like that! It would be turned into trampsville so quick!

Reactions: 16
Lloyds mum house is out of this world im not going to deny that. However she cant be a great mum? She’s never drove down to see where her son is living or who with? You wouldn’t keep me away from my son. Id want to know who and where he is living and whatever grown age he is. She’s never met Edens family? They are getting married ffs!
also it doesn’t make Lloyd rich! Plus money doesn’t make u a good person your mum driving a Ferrari and having the latest fendi bag doesn’t cancel the fact your fiancé is a massive bleep who sexualised her niece and nephew or the fact you live in a house full of dog tit
He also commented saying that his mum would would get cancelled in a day on tiktok with the stuff he says and that’s where he gets it from. So basically, his mums a massive stuck up bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They are on live taking about his mum and Lloyd is generally talking about a stranger like he had no clue she was rich? It’s all so so odd. Also his mum asked him to remove his video as it showed number plates

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s on yas’s live saying rosemary oil is best for your hair when yas is trying to flog hair burst. They told her to get off live as she’s naughty. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“I’m going to surprise you all” Lloyd darling, your Mam is Rich… not you fella. It’s giving “I have small man’s syndrome and desperately needing and seeking approval“.

Literally “teeny weeny shrivelled little short D*ck man”.

Plus can I ask why is Eden only just meeting his mummy?

Reactions: 22
The second hand embarrassment I’m getting from watch the video at his mums. Are they not mortified at how much they look like KN0b heads.

Reactions: 16
Wouldn't surprise me if the announcement was his and Eden's combined, "I'm the new editor and producer of Eden's podcast" something along those lines
Lol imagine the spelling. 'Thanks for watching. Hope you all have a grate day. From the Harvey scam. I mean fam'

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.