Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why I find this clip of her funny, just her camel toe leggings and big duck off trainers staring at all of Caroline’s handbags and shoes with £££ signs in her beady eyes.
[/QUOTE
That’s west she wore. To meet his mum for
I don’t know why I find this clip of her funny, just her camel toe leggings and big duck off trainers staring at all of Caroline’s handbags and shoes with £££ signs in her beady eyes.
That’s west she wore?!? To meet his mum for the first time. She actually wore that?!

Reactions: 1
IMAGINE you're going to meet your multimillionaire uber successful upper class in laws for the first time and you turn up in bleeping tiktok shop leggings, ratty old knock off balenciaga’s and a puffer that stinks of dogs. She's got no sense of occasion at all. Did she not want to make a good impression? Or is her ego that inflated that she seriously thinks she's on their level? At least she didn't turn up in her frankenstein tiktok dupe platform uggs though, I suppose 💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
IMAGINE you're going to meet your multimillionaire uber successful upper class in laws for the first time and you turn up in bleeping tiktok shop leggings, ratty old knock off balenciaga’s and a puffer that stinks of dogs. She's got no sense of occasion at all. Did she not want to make a good impression? Or is her ego that imflated that she seriously thinks she's on their level? At least she didn't turn up in her frankenstein tiktok dupe platform uggs though, I suppose 💀
She is in the presence of Eden Harvs, business owner and the face of tik tok don't you know

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also thought LL was supposed to be a hard nut from a rough upbringing lmfao typical posho trying to act gangster
Lloyd wouldn’t last 5 seconds on the estate I grew up on. We had a baseball bat hung above our front door, and we used to watch people from the pub over the road knock seven shades of tit out of each other every day of the week from our bedroom window. Ah, good times 😂 a far cry from any environment Tiny Tim has ever experienced.

Reactions: 15
And all these comments saying 'watch them say you're only with Eben for money now!'... his mum has money... his mother... not him... he's still jobless, living in a shed with another jobless witch with fossilised shits all over the gaff. And if he's still getting handouts in his 30s... well... what a pathetic excuse of a 'man'.
Maybe LL’s told his mummy that he’s becoming really successful these days and is setting up his own ‘management agency’ but needs some *begging bowl ready* help funding it 🤔 😏
---
Yeah definitely weird, he’s completely estranged from them clearly, he doesn't know about any of this stuff for a reason if your surprised your parents have more than one Ferrari they definitely disowned you… they are probably on the beg now her moneys ran out.
Whist I’m not defending LL, as he’s still a tit, he could be estranged from his family by choice. Yes they seem too have given him a very good life but was it all materialistic and lacking love 🤷🏼‍♀️. That coukd explain why he enjoys the harvs (creepily close) family unit and he can still be a kept man 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Lloyd wouldn’t last 5 seconds on the estate I grew up on. We had a baseball bat hung above our front door, and we used to watch people from the pub over the road knock seven shades of tit out of each other every day of the week from our bedroom window. Ah, good times 😂 a far cry from any environment Tiny Tim has ever experienced.
same 🤣 he would get a kicking for his strut alone haha that would be off the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Had to dash to the Tok to see this video!

The comments about “way to shut them up” when people say LL uses Old El Eden! .. his parents are well off… not him! sooo your comments are invalid! Even if he gets an allowance from mummy… he’s still living off someone else 😂😂 honestly 🙄

I can imagine her making her tiktok out to be a persona she plays as that’s what she’s been told to do.. if his mum is a clever, successful businesswoman … surely she’d see straight through Eden!
I know if my kid was dating someone who was known on an app… I’d be watching evvverything!

maybe it’s LL who’s put off Eden meeting them because he’s embarrassed .. I mean, it makes sense! 🤔

Reactions: 17
Just been looking and ….
---
IMAGINE you're going to meet your multimillionaire uber successful upper class in laws for the first time and you turn up in bleeping tiktok shop leggings, ratty old knock off balenciaga’s and a puffer that stinks of dogs. She's got no sense of occasion at all. Did she not want to make a good impression? Or is her ego that inflated that she seriously thinks she's on their level? At least she didn't turn up in her frankenstein tiktok dupe platform uggs though, I suppose 💀
I was thinking this! At least turn up in a nice dress/ outfit. She looked awful!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She is in the presence of Eden Harvs, business owner and the face of tik tok don't you know
I can imagine the conversation they had now
Eden - I own my own company too.
llodys mum- do you? How many sales do you have in a month?…
Eden- …. Urm 10?!…. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
His mum sounds like a right bleep. Imagine thinking that's a flex showing off like that.

Reactions: 30
Does anyone know his mums socials? I’d love to send over Edens tiktok clips to show what sort of mother she would make to her future grandchildren and see what she thinks🤔🤔

I know I’ve said it before but if my so brought home someone like her to meet me, i wouldn’t even entertain it. The fact that Lloyd has left it so long to introduce Eden to his family speaks for itself, he’s embarrassed of her.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.