Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the podcast is happening, hopefully she just cancels herself further with the tit she says

Reactions: 19
I’ve never been so second hand embarrassed in my life. I grew up on a council estate and have a fairly decent job now but have lots of influencer friends and a couple of very famous acquaintances (multi millionaire footballers as I am friends with their partners), the absolute LAST thing you do around someone with money is A)film it B)be enamoured by it. His Mum will absolutely have gotten the ick from that and she’ll have Eden’s card marked for sure. It absolutely creases me how these TikTok bellends think they’re famous but when they’re around actual wealth or even Z list celebs they have no idea how to act. Followers ≠ decorum.

Reactions: 26
I think Lloyds announcement tomorrow is he is starting his own agency

Reactions: 15
Little Lloyd had deleted his video.. think he’s realised how childish he looked showing off what his mummy has when he’s on his way to his 40s living in a shed with a twit for a girlfriend and no job 🤭
---
Whatever the announcement is, everyone is going to come to the conclusion his mum has helped him because he’s flaunted she’s rich🤣

doing a podcast, mums paid a start up.
A business? Mums invested money.
moving? Mums gave him some pocket money.

more Fool you little Lloyd for trying to justify being with Eden because your mummy has money.. next… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Little Lloyd had deleted his video.. think he’s realised how childish he looked showing off what his mummy has when he’s on his way to his 40s living in a shed with a twit for a girlfriend and no job 🤭
---
Whatever the announcement is, everyone is going to come to the conclusion his mum has helped him because he’s flaunted she’s rich🤣

doing a podcast, mums paid a start up.
A business? Mums invested money.
moving? Mums gave him some pocket money.

more Fool you little Lloyd for trying to justify being with Eden because your mummy has money.. next… 🤣
Have you seen some of his replies on his latest video, “tomorrow I’m going to MELT TikTok” 🤦🏼‍♀️ jeez mate you’re the biggest melt ON TikTok 🥴. Wonder if he deletes his little ❄ fuelled rant in the morning !
Also, everything is going to tit for Eden and her usual narc ways haven’t saved her this time so what does she do “baby I know I didn’t don’t want to meet your mummy as I can’t bear that you love another woman but it would make great content and I need that right now”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well I guess the point was to try and get everyone to start talking about how rich Lloyds parents are than what a creep Eden is… it’s a shame it’s working. So sad that he has been estranged for whatever reason and has gone back begging for something to film to take the heat off his girlfriend. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 14
Also, if someone wanted to bring their ratty dogs round and it meant I would have to lock mine up in its cage I’d be like nah.

also where is the podcast idea come from?! Is eben not breaking Hollywood like she expected? I for one can’t wait to listen to what I think might resemble soph talking to two big blokes. Hilarious

Reactions: 13
Imagine thinking showing off how good a life your mum has will make people forget peadens actions of late. 😏

Reactions: 9
It’s just all so vulgar! Showing off like that when people are really struggling to eat. Instead of taking some wholesome videos it’s the usual boasting. She never learns. I mean we all know there are people a lot better off but to have it shoved in our face from a “mental health advocate” come on to duck!

Reactions: 18
I’ve never been so second hand embarrassed in my life. I grew up on a council estate and have a fairly decent job now but have lots of influencer friends and a couple of very famous acquaintances (multi millionaire footballers as I am friends with their partners), the absolute LAST thing you do around someone with money is A)film it B)be enamoured by it. His Mum will absolutely have gotten the ick from that and she’ll have Eden’s card marked for sure. It absolutely creases me how these TikTok bellends think they’re famous but when they’re around actual wealth or even Z list celebs they have no idea how to act. Followers ≠ decorum.
Agreed.

Clearly running out of content, they've not yet introduced Little Lloyds parents as of yet, due to whatever reasoning, and then decides to weirdly film the house and all what comes within it. What bizarre, attention seeking, pathetic pair of rodents they both are.

Reactions: 17
Cackling at the way Eben has been cropped from the photo in the corner 😂😭
---
Also having done the drive from Kent to Cheshire, I cannot imagine going up for the day just to say hi and go home? My mum would insist that I stay had I driven that far??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Even with all the family wealth LL was a low level dealer! His mum cut him off when she found out and another dealer tried to extort her for money. Wonder how he weaselled back in after all these years 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Nah I acc think it’s hilarious that they drove hours for CONTENT. if I hadn’t seen my mum “in So long”
I would have spent the day with her not filming her or anything these two are actually mad lol

Reactions: 22
Lloyds mum house is out of this world im not going to deny that. However she cant be a great mum? She’s never drove down to see where her son is living or who with? You wouldn’t keep me away from my son. Id want to know who and where he is living and whatever grown age he is. She’s never met Edens family? They are getting married ffs!
also it doesn’t make Lloyd rich! Plus money doesn’t make u a good person your mum driving a Ferrari and having the latest fendi bag doesn’t cancel the fact your fiancé is a massive bleep who sexualised her niece and nephew or the fact you live in a house full of dog tit

Reactions: 33
Even with all the family wealth LL was a low level dealer! His mum cut him off when she found out and another dealer tried to extort her for money. Wonder how he weaselled back in after all these years 
Omg is this true?? 😱😱 explains a lot!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Apparently Midget gem is gonna blow tiktok up today! Phahhahahahahahahahaha! Prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.