Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off Lloyd you little pussy
---

Cos she thinks it’s cool whereas everyone else passed that stage at around 15
Sad thing is so many of her followers are under the age of 15 and extremely impressionable so will see this clown bragging and think it’s cool. 😡

Reactions: 10
What I can’t seem to understand is, if he’s had such a lavish upbringing and his mums rich rich, why can’t the twit even hold down a decent job, why can’t he even use predictive text to write a cook book🤣 he looks even more of a failure now he’s shown off how successful his mummy is. What an ick to date a man that has his background with all the top education avaliable and ends up jobless and in anyone’s dms trying to get that 2 minute fame on social media🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just couldn't imagine, driving all that way on a Saturday and not being invited to stay over, have a few drinks, get to know the fam? Especially when the jolly greent bleep and the vertically challenged bleep dont have to get up for work in the morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My fiancé’s parents are rich too Eden hun but guess what? We still both live paycheck to paycheck, struggled to get by during the pandemic and have had to change our spending habits since having a child because his parents are the ones with successful businesses, not him. Until they’re gone that’s their money.
Also btw, having stuck up wankers for in laws is not fun at all. Enjoyyyyyy😘

Reactions: 38
His latest video has made me laugh because us lot knew he was a privileged little twit. We knew his mum was well off aaaages ago. We probably knew before Eben did 🤣 So what did you prove to us Lloyd? The fact that you've been cosplaying Annie pretending you had a hard knock life when really you grew up a privileged little tit?
He's soooo cringe, the way he tries to sound like he's from road but his little posh accent creeps in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The fact Lloyd grew up with such wealth and privilege yet he’s still living off of someone else’s opportunities is pretty shameful. I don’t know why he’s so smug about it.
I don’t get it either. It also confuses me so much how he seems to of gone backwards. Before he met Eden he seemed to be someone who had his tit together. Renting a nice place in London, DJ’ing at events, out with his mates, travelling with mates. Seemed outgoing. Now he’s with Eden he’s sat at home all the time, in a place that looks like a messy tip with dog tit everywhere, doing nothing but laughing at her going live to thousands of teenagers everyday and being highly inappropriate. He’s in his mid 30s how does he even find her funny?!!!
With the platform she has you would of thought she could of helped him with his interests like DJ’ing but she’s too selfish, she wants him to be her slave and be at home with her 24/7 and he seems happy to do that. Makes no sense!

Reactions: 12
Lloyds mum house is out of this world im not going to deny that. However she cant be a great mum? She’s never drove down to see where her son is living or who with? You wouldn’t keep me away from my son. Id want to know who and where he is living and whatever grown age he is. She’s never met Edens family? They are getting married ffs!
also it doesn’t make Lloyd rich! Plus money doesn’t make u a good person your mum driving a Ferrari and having the latest fendi bag doesn’t cancel the fact your fiancé is a massive bleep who sexualised her niece and nephew or the fact you live in a house full of dog tit
this 👏👏 no amount of money buys morals or standards, my late dad would come and see me all the time no matter what, they have cars as they made a point of showing us them! its only manchester to kent! if i went to my mothers house and started filming her and showing off her money id get a telling off 🤣 did they not learn not to over share with the kids vids 🙈 now we all know what cars and house they have and where, drugged up lil idiot has no money neither, hes a sponge and its his mothers money, think we should re name him sponge bob 🤣

Reactions: 14
They are the most embarrassing pair of twats to darken the Internets doorstep... funny its only tweens buying their bullshit!

Reactions: 15
Of course Lloyds mum would be giving a house your, dying to show it all off. Bunch of braggers the lot of them, money isn’t everything you bunch of materialistic freaks.

Reactions: 18
Just watched his latest video and I cringed so bleeping hard 🤢 listen little man the tattle fbi found out your Mum is rich rich a long time ago. If you were so rich why where you living in a box room in a tit tip at Ebens House and now you're renting a shed? It's really not a flex you think it is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What a bell he comes across in his video.

Well done you melt, your parents are rich. Not quite the narrative you span at the beginning. Wonder what his PTSD is from? Mumsie not letting him drive the Ferrari?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just couldn't imagine, driving all that way on a Saturday and not being invited to stay over, have a few drinks, get to know the fam? Especially when the jolly greent bleep and the vertically challenged bleep dont have to get up for work in the morning?
it’s not like she hasn’t for the space for them to stay over, very odd. Probably eben’s none existent anxiety about staying somewhere else!

Reactions: 10
If LL has had all that privilege and can’t even get a plagiarised cook book spellchecked I’d disown him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have you seen some of his replies on his latest video, “tomorrow I’m going to MELT TikTok” 🤦🏼‍♀️ jeez mate you’re the biggest melt ON TikTok 🥴. Wonder if he deletes his little ❄ fuelled rant in the morning !
Also, everything is going to tit for Eden and her usual narc ways haven’t saved her this time so what does she do “baby I know I didn’t don’t want to meet your mummy as I can’t bear that you love another woman but it would make great content and I need that right now”
I'd say he's the smallest melt actually 😭😂😭😂
I can't stand the little soil sniffer 'lEaVe BaBy AlOnE' absolute freak

• Haha
Thing is with Hasbulla is he knows he’s little and plays along with the act and rolls with it where as Little Lloyd tries to play the big man by showing off his stone island jacket along with all the other designer gear!
Won’t be long and Gucci will be making proper little booster shoes for him to wear so he can gain them extra few inches! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Funny how they've gone to visit the parents when their "careers" are down the shitter, somebody begging for mummy and daddy to bail them out

• Haha
Funny how they've gone to visit the parents when their "careers" are down the shitter, somebody begging for mummy and daddy to bail them out
The silly little man had an announcement today apparently. 🥴😴😂
My money is him collaborating with smyths toy shop or something similar!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The silly little man had an announcement today apparently. 🥴😴😂
My money is him collaborating with smyths toy shop or something similar!😂
Wouldn't surprise me if the announcement was his and Eden's combined, "I'm the new editor and producer of Eden's podcast" something along those lines

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.