Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not me being 29 with a house full of Harry Potter 😅
Haha don’t worry about it, my room is covered in Harry Potter stuff too😂In autistic and I tend to get obsessed with things so easily and then it’s my whole room covered in it. I think I have a shelf dedicated to everything I like now. It’s becoming a problem😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha don’t worry about it, my room is covered in Harry Potter stuff too😂In autistic and I tend to get obsessed with things so easily and then it’s my whole room covered in it. I think I have a shelf dedicated to everything I like now. It’s becoming a problem😂
Everything in my house is friends🤣 and I am 39 with 3 kids and a husband🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Obviously don't take offence by the bedroom thing, I just find it odd about Eden. Not you guys At least you guys have interests and hobbies 😂 i meant as in Eden is very child minded if u get me x she's a big baby
---
Obviously don't take offence by the bedroom thing, I just find it odd about Eden. Not you guys At least you guys have interests and hobbies 😂 i meant as in Eden is very child minded if u get me x she's a big baby
And she definitely shouldn't have a big platform with that mind set

Reactions: 8
Is it the angle or is literally half her bum cheeks just hanging out?

Lloyd can’t watch Love Island (despite the fact no contestant would want to ever date him) but she can walk around with her arse on show.
Why can’t he watch Love Island?

I do find it strange that there are no comments about Eben on Yaz’s videos - usually they all flock there to show support and ask how she is

Reactions: 11
She’s very quiet today on Tiktok. Any word on Instagram? When will the MH montage be posted?

Reactions: 5
She’s very quiet today on Tiktok. Any word on Instagram? When will the MH montage be posted?
She’s been active on facebook today saying how a few months ago she almost squished chai to death and had to take her to the emergency vets

…Looks like her and little man are trying to get big elsewhere now 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
All praise queen eviljigglypuff, a true icon and founding father
---
Well that’s me never buying from coco by Chloe ever again LOL
It’s ok I found a better dupe cheaper too! 4 sponges for £10 and they’re very similar 🥰

Reactions: 3
Ok so might just be me but if anyone's kids or relatives kids ever watched little Roy on cbeebies (YouTube it if you can be bothered 😂) I can't help but think of little Roy being replaced in the song with little lloyd.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.