Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she is gonna do a podcast with Freya and Soph 🙄 insta stories

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like she is gonna do a podcast with Freya and Soph 🙄 insta stories
They won’t let her go on live but they’ll let her do a podcast?🤨

what are they going to do? Put her in the naughty corner when she starts being inappropriate again?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The video that LL posted about telling Eben not to go live. Is it just me that sees really aggression from him? You can see he is actually done with her tit

Reactions: 12
Another thing about all of this is how insulting is it to say, "they're children they aren't listening", they are listening to every word you say and absorbing it all in, because for some reason they adore you. They are 5&8 not a baby, not a toddler, they are starting to understand and question everything. The fact you can't grasp that they are growing up and you can't treat them like their actual age is going to affect them so much when they get older. I'm sure she made a video the same day say how they were asking 1001 different questions about a film, if they're doing it about a film imagine what they're going to do to you about the way you act. "Eedy why do you swear so much" "why do you smoke so much" "why did you say I looked like a bleep". Everything which is said Infront and to them is going to stick with them forever, I'm 26 and I can still remember comments being made to me from when I was a child, they stick with you well into adulthood.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What are they even going to talk about?😭
Most boring family going😂
They are! They don’t do anything, they have two friends between the three of them, they don’t go anywhere of interest or have any life experiences whatsoever that anybody would be remotely interested in.
I’d rather chew glass than listen to them for a second.

They are! They don’t do anything, they have two friends between the three of them, they don’t go anywhere of interest or have any life experiences whatsoever that anybody would be remotely interested in.
Literally😭😂

Eden's whole personality is sex, dArK hUmOuR or Half Pint Hulme🤢😂

Reactions: 16
Who are the two friends? Lee and Lloyd?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eden will just talk about herself the other 2 won’t get a look in

Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember her room at her mum's house,covered in Disney at the age of 21+ embarrassing or what. She's a creep mate, probably is a nonce

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She can’t go without posting on social media can she?! The comments are off with the most pointless videos. Why not bloody take the usual break and try to make a comeback (don’t think it will work this time around though) or take a break and actually work on yourself! 🙄

Her defence of 'dark humour' is codswallop too. The 'jokes' she says are what i'd expect from an episode of Inbetweeners - awkward, cringey teenage boy humour. Like the whole g*yboy reference - it might be from a film, but I don't know anyone in their twenties who repeats film quotes as a joke like that, it's something we'd do at school quoting Anchorman to each other for the lols. Not that any of what she says would be excusable if she was funny, but to compare herself to Ricky Gervais - he's problematic, but at least you know that he is mostly playing a character, and some of his jokes are actually funny - is just ridiculous. It's not dark humour to constantly joke about sex and poo and bodily fluids, it's just utterly embarrassing. But it's understandable why she acts like a 13 year old when everyone treats her like one.

I know we joke about LL giving us the ick, but I don't know how he can stand to be around her. She has absolutely no redeeming qualities (and charity can't be used to excuse her awfulness, everyone gives to charity but it doesn't necessarily make you a better person for it. Especially when you're bragging about it online)

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.