Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just going through her FB videos, the one with her saying she took the rat to the vets because she thought she paralysed it, but in another video she said because she thought she'd been poisoned. What is this girl ok, such a liar šŸ¤£

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I was just going through her FB videos, the one with her saying she took the rat to the vets because she thought she paralysed it, but in another video she said because she thought she'd been poisoned. What is this girl ok, such a liar šŸ¤£
Omg I totally remember her saying she went to vets because she thought chai has been poisoned at the time. Imagine being that little and having the bfg fall on you

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Edens more worried about breach of data protection than she is about being n0ncy towards kidsā€¦ Make it make sense please
Yet she was happy to show peoples emails on her stories when they disagreed about her comments about blind people. Also asking for names for lists of people from her failure of a event at Westfield. Funny that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How is she twisting this for people to feel sorry for her Iā€™m absolutely baffled!!!!!!

she made the comments, she tried to make out like people commenting on it where the ones with the issues, and again the family are backing her, the fucked in the head fans are on every video calling people jealous, bullies etc. How does she do it? How does she do these fuckedup things and still end up the victim because my head is just gonna explode with confusion

• Heart
Someone mentioned on here about her eat with me that she only signs the intro and doesny have captions....well guess what after reading Here Eban is signing throughout and has captions šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just thought actually, very surprised she hasnā€™t made Paul oGradyā€™s death about her, half expected her to be like he was Lloyds grandads best friend

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Late to the party catching up on her insta stories. Did she really say she asked Cali to pick up the poo because SHE WANTS TO BE A VET?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
What happened to her sniffing dog tit also.

Reactions: 5
Is Yaz getting a divorce?
We think so but she wonā€™t talk about it. Sheā€™s spending weeks and weeks away from Lee dragging Wolf around with her and avoiding him and is doing stories saying ā€œstop asking me about my personal lifeā€ rather than just denying it. Lees been posting fathers 4 justice type stuff on his TT too

Sheā€™s got a thread!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Is it the angle or is literally half her bum cheeks just hanging out?

Lloyd canā€™t watch Love Island (despite the fact no contestant would want to ever date him) but she can walk around with her arse on show.
its too small for her coz she doesn't know how to dress, she's pathetic, cant even dress herself right at her age šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
I still canā€™t get over the thread title, cracks me up everytime I come on for a quick catch-up šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her scampi tastes like her geography teachers breathe. Is there not one video she can be a normal decent human beingā€¦?

Her scampi tastes like her geography teachers breathe. Is there not one video she can be a normal decent human beingā€¦?
I just watched that, she nearly did a whole video without a silly comment šŸ˜‚ itā€™s like she canā€™t help it.. but we know she can lol.. what is wrong with her šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
The picture on her Instagram of her Freya and that other girl, looks so photoshopped. It looks like she photoshopped her and Freya into it.

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s a minger! Also for such a ā€œgod fearing Christianā€ šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„ to state she doesnā€™t know how the earth began should really seal the nail in her coffin of lying through her buck teeth for her followers that believe in god. Me, Iā€™m a big bang theory kinda gal, each to their own but Iā€™ve never met a faithful person that has said they donā€™t know whether or not God created earth and all its living beings.

Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s been dropped by two management companies in quick succession, surely that should tell her that the influencer/creator path is not for her. What was all that waffle in the latest vid? Also, she caught herself with the geography teacher breath thing & quickly changed it to some blurb about smelling sweet šŸ¤£ we see you Eben.

Reactions: 18
why at the age of 25 can she not use cutlery correctly! her parents really done a crappy job of bring them 3 sisters up, no morals, no respect, no manners and cant even use a knife and fork! dreadful parenting runs in the family

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.