Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been dropped by two management companies in quick succession, surely that should tell her that the influencer/creator path is not for her. What was all that waffle in the latest vid? Also, she caught herself with the geography teacher breath thing & quickly changed it to some blurb about smelling sweet 🤣 we see you Eben.
Yes! Did you notice the “if I were a boy” in the beginning of the video.

Hairs going again.

Reactions: 5
Iv never seen someone who says look how much my natural hair has grown and it still be the same length it was over a year ago 😂 she goes on about it all the time and it never changes

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does she let the dogs tit all over the house like are they not allowed out in the garden

Reactions: 10
Am I being dead slow or what. What’s with her singing “if I were a boy” like that lol what stupid joke is she trying to make now

Reactions: 5
Also dog poo can cause blindness? Why are those kids allowed to run round her crappy house!!!! I wouldn’t have my kids anywhere near a tit ridden house. She lives in a giant litter tray that woman. Filth.

Reactions: 16
Still taking the piss I see (her latest video of Lloyd straining in the background). You can just tell how sorry she is can’t you 😂

Reactions: 13
Problem with Eden is she can't just admit when she's in the wrong, it's always someone else's fault. She'll keep trying to justify and make jokes out of what she's done instead of just admitting she's in the wrong, apologising and keeping a low profile until it all blows over. She's basically cancelling herself

Reactions: 27
Eden singing "if I were a boy" knowing if she was a boy she would be called out a LOT more for how she talks and behaves around children

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is just digging herself a bigger and even deeper hole, if she carries on with the sly little digs, there's no coming back from this. Well done Eden on ruining your own career, this is amazing to watch

Reactions: 16
Lloyd looking to build his connections with those new follows on his insta, his agency is gonna be amazing not just filled with the tit no one else wants to take on. No doubt that air up bottle the best thing ever is gonna make an appearance again soon 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her scampi tastes like her geography teachers breathe. Is there not one video she can be a normal decent human being…?
Guys, I made a spelling error - I know it’s breath. I didn’t check before I posted and because it’s been replied to, I can’t now edit it.

I just want people to know I’m aware coz it’s killing me 🤣🙈🙈🤣 as you were….

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dont normally comment but god these threads are going so fast. Im going on holiday Saturday and dread to think how many threads im going have to catch up on when i get back next Saturday #99 .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just watched that, she nearly did a whole video without a silly comment 😂 it’s like she can’t help it.. but we know she can lol.. what is wrong with her 😂
You ever met one of those people whose whole personality is being horrible to others? Yeah that's Eden. She can't just sit and be normal coz she is a bleep. So it's going to seep through. Her facades only ever last a day or two! Fake as her filled face !

Reactions: 23
I'm usually a lurker on these threads..but I've woken up today and I've seen her reel on Instagram. Don't get me wrong I'm all for picking yourself up etc but the fact that she's not taken ANY accountability is really grinding my gears! Hold your hands up, admit you made a mistake and as someone else mentioned on here just come off the freakin app - have a breather. Jesus Christ it's really urking me 😂

Reactions: 19
Lloyd looking to build his connections with those new follows on his insta, his agency is gonna be amazing not just filled with the tit no one else wants to take on. No doubt that air up bottle the best thing ever is gonna make an appearance again soon 👀😂
I’ve just noticed this following a load of marketing agencies, probably on the beg for help or their clients, or asking for them to take him and big eBen on. Otherwise our Big Gobby Giant will be banging at their door with him running on behind.

@livelaughlobotomy please do an edit of Eben asVoldemort and LL as Peter pettigrew he reminds me so much of like a little ratty sidekick😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.