Eden Harvz #46 Beautybeyondthe_eden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally never seen her do that ‘lip thing’ 8 times on a live lmao. But just like the lisp, I’m sure we’ll see it soon enough whenever she feels like pretending

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Edens content is so hard to watch these days, hence why i’m barely active on here. She is incredibly stale and predicable.. Oh and isn’t that funny? How she ALWAYS runs back to mental health issues to be relatable when her views are flopping

Your time as an “influncer” is done girl, all you’re doing now is drying out your account by posting tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Someone needs to edit the video of her saying not to generalise ocd with her video eating a curry generalising ptsd… you guys are mind readers lol so glad we are all on the same page 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Edens content is so hard to watch these days, hence why i’m barely active on here. She is incredibly stale and predicable.. Oh and isn’t that funny? How she ALWAYS runs back to mental health issues to be relatable when her views are flopping

Your time as an “influncer” is done girl, all you’re doing now is drying out your account by posting tit
I mean .. personally I think she's always been stale and non funny that isn't new 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
H
Does anyone else remember at the start of her tiktok career when said said she had to touch every wall in a room before she walked out or something like that. Never see her doing that anymore
ow does Lloyd not call her out on her lies. I would be embarrassed if I was him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean .. personally I think she's always been stale and non funny that isn't new 😃
True but she’s definitely getting worse now she’s fallen off, just imagine what her content will look like in a years time 😩🙈 I bet her and small man’s Onlyfans will be here by then phahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's honestly hilarious that she thinks she or LL could manage anyone else when they can't even organise themselves. How many events does she miss because she's late or she goes to the wrong venue? So many creators get these big collabs like Jack Wills. Eden has never done anything like that. The most she gets is some gifted dog bowls. They can't even get their dog to stop shitting in the house 😂

Just seen Cheffys talking about tattle again 🤣 how she saw the error of her ways with slagging Eden off. Why does she keep bringing it up then?? She clearly still comes here or she wouldn't feel the need to mention it.
You need to get on Cheffy's thread!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m sorry but that comment about tipping kettle water over her is disgusting- do she realise she has such a young following?! Fuckung idiot. A young person might actually do that now as Eben has said she once did. I have a friend who tipped the kettle on her by accident when she was a child and has left permanently scared. I am absolutely disgusted she would even say this tit. Why do she lie so much 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
WE MAY BE HOME FOR XMAS. keep your fingers crossed guys. Antibiotics finished today, still on high flow oxygen and he’s still out of it completely but we are getting there. Keep the memes coming today to cheer me up lol.

You need to get on Cheffy's thread!!
What’s occurring 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Ah it kills me how she posts these rants thinking they’re really relatable and backfire every time. First the anxiety video at the train station and now this.
She probably posted that thinking everyone would agree in the comments and Lloyd would see it and never go out again

WE MAY BE HOME FOR XMAS. keep your fingers crossed guys. Antibiotics finished today, still on high flow oxygen and he’s still out of it completely but we are getting there. Keep the memes coming today to cheer me up lol.

What’s occurring 👀
Awww I'm so pleased to hear that ❤ hope he stays that way and has overcome the worst of it and that you can spend Christmas together at home x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but that comment about tipping kettle water over her is disgusting- do she realise she has such a young following?! Fuckung idiot. A young person might actually do that now as Eben has said she once did. I have a friend who tipped the kettle on her by accident when she was a child and has left permanently scared. I am absolutely disgusted she would even say this tit. Why do she lie so much 😡
My ex did on his chest and it scarred him so bad. She seems to be saying she’s done many of the things her followers say for clout. I highly doubt she has that many impulsive thoughts similar to her followers. Also She said she does these rituals but they seem to be nowhere in any of her videos.

Awww I'm so pleased to hear that ❤ hope he stays that way and has overcome the worst of it and that you can spend Christmas together at home x
Thank you so much! We’ve been here 5 days now so I definitely can’t wait to get home and hopefully Christmas will not be stuck here! He’s miles better now thank you xx

• Heart
My ex did on his chest and it scarred him so bad. She seems to be saying she’s done many of the things her followers say for clout. I highly doubt she has that many impulsive thoughts similar to her followers. Also She said she does these rituals but they seem to be nowhere in any of her videos.

Thank you so much! We’ve been here 5 days now so I definitely can’t wait to get home and hopefully Christmas will not be stuck here! He’s miles better now thank you xx
Glad to hear it! Must of been so scary for you not knowing whether he'd pull through or not but I'm so pleased he has and hope he's discharged soon so you can get some sort of normality back. Hospitals are stressful and not to mention boring and expensive! Xx

• Heart
I bet Lloyd has gone out and that's why she made that video, I bet he's said something like 'not seen my mates much so gonna go out' and it's caused some sort of row and shes gaslighted him and said that so it's justified why she's isolated him from all his friends, probs why she set Freya and Ricky up so she could constantly be around Lloyd and if Lloyd was to go and see Ricky it would be at Freyas if that makes sense lmao 😅 always something happening when he goes sees his friends, like the other week at his birthday saying she has anxiety, at his friend's wedding disappearing for an hour and watching him like a hawk while he is DJing.
It's funny how she's gone directly for his friends for missing him. She basically flipping out because his friends miss him or want to hang out. That is so fucked up. It's because people want to invite lloyd out but Eden is an attention seeking fun sponge who wants everything to revolve around her. No wonder no one invites the head out. Moaning about your mates arguing with their partner because they're ruining HER night. This is why you're a lonely moaning old cow. And when Lloyd leaves you've just got the shed and little chai poop-a lot for company...

Reactions: 13
So pleased to hear your little one is on the mend @bloogoo and fingers crossed he’s out in time for Christmas ❤

Speaking of little ones, Lloyd would definitely get put on the naughty step if he dared question Eben’s compulsive lying

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've a lot to catch up on so sorry if this has been mentioned, but this OCD video, didn't she make a video/say a while ago that her 'OCD phase was funny'

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What gets me is she has a cleaner a bleeping cleaner but has ocd 🤔🤦🏻‍♀️ also her dog shits on the floor ffs and she leaves it to go hard, touches it and doesn't wash her hands after, also doesn't wash her hands after going to the toilet.
I don't have ocd but I get rather anal about some things. Like things have to match or face the right way 😂 like right now my house is a tip (not dirty by anymeans) but I'll end up smashing it all out tomorrow in a last minute manic episode before xmas eve 😂

What gets me is she has a cleaner a bleeping cleaner but has ocd 🤔🤦🏻‍♀️ also her dog shits on the floor ffs and she leaves it to go hard, touches it and doesn't wash her hands after, also doesn't wash her hands after going to the toilet.
I don't have ocd but I get rather anal about some things. Like things have to match or face the right way 😂 like right now my house is a tip (not dirty by anymeans) but I'll end up smashing it all out tomorrow in a last minute manic episode before xmas eve 😂
My sister has OCD of the kind that Eden describes I.e tries to jump out of the car driving down the M1 🤣 but she is extremely unclean and messy - OCD comes in all forms howeverrrr what you said makes complete sense in respect of Ebens emetophobia and this apparent crippling fear of becoming ill that she has, when she’s letting the dog tit everywhere and kissing it’s pumpum.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.