Eden Harvz #46 Beautybeyondthe_eden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a girl who has openly stated many times that she doesn't take any medication... yet supposedly has ocd, anxiety, depression, ibs, intrusive thoughts. If she truly had all of those illnesses and was unmedicated there's absolutely no way she'd be able to function day to day the way she does. I honestly hate the bleep. Baby was obviously away for the evening so she didn't have anyone to supervise what she was posting.
I'm highly medicated and it's not pretty when I'm not! But if she had all these things she would be on some sort of medication, my be councling and cbt therapy.
I bet she sends him messages while she's out and not nice ones like "hope your having fun, give me a message when your on ya way home love you" it's more like "I'm so depressed and lonely" "can't believe you picked your mates over me" "you go out every time there's a problem" "bet your drunk as normal" etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The way ppl mention the way she acts and posts when lil legs is out, says bpd. As a fully diagnosed member of the bpd club I can't wait for her to come out as self diagnosed with that. If she hasn't already

Reactions: 4
I have OCD and adhd (sorry to sound like Eden) but I’m not a clean person. I get really anxious about other things like checking i shut my front door 20 times before I go to bed or having to take photos of my plugs being switched off. It gets worse when my anxiety peaks but I’m by no means a clean person 😂
You don't sound like Eben ❤ as Eben doesn't actually have it, she says she does so she can try to "relate" to people who actually have it. But we no that's tit.
Thats my manic episode tomorrow when anextiy kicks in plus the stress of Xmas and some family popping over this house will be clean and shiny for a few days 😂

• Haha
She’s 100% one of them that would message him if he tried to leave ‘nobody loves me I’m just going to kill myself what’s the point of you don’t want to be with me’ I’ve also had a boyfriend like this 😶

Reactions: 13
She uploaded this ugly picture 11 hours ago so definitely just to warn people off Lloyd 🤣. It's because she's a scumbag and probably wouldn't think twice about doing it to Lloyd so she thinks everyone as scummy as her. He might not be the type to cheat. Who knows but he's been accused and not trusted when he's not done anything to earn that.

Also her telling people to stand on the doorstep. Just make sure you get some fresh air. Babe lockdown ended a bleeping while ago. We all have to leave the house quite frequently because we have responsibilities 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Making that video yesterday was basically Eden saying “if you go out I’m going to commit career suicide so no more boosters and bucket hats for you” she’s a dangerous lassie.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Making that video yesterday was basically Eden saying “if you go out I’m going to commit career suicide so no more boosters and bucket hats for you” she’s a dangerous lassie.
I can't even bring myself to watch that video, I feel like that would be way too triggering

Reactions: 3
She's such an ungrateful witch opening all that free stuff she got. The way she looked at that beach waver and just lobs it to the side to open the next free thing. I have no idea why ANY company gifts her! 😵

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Fire alarm currently going off at the hospital . Someone message eben and ask her to suggest ways to help my anxiety and ctastrophising
Take a sip of water hun. You ok bbz? PM Me ;)
hope all is ok though. Good to hear little one is progressing well.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Take a sip of water hun. You ok bbz? PM Me ;)
hope all is ok though. Good to hear little one is progressing well.
I played my Air violin with all my hurt and emotion, which in hindsight was a big mistake as it was a mental health unit and I nearly got sectioned. (it's been such a tough year )
They've not upped my sertraline yet, as they've just prescribed me pregabs for my anxiety as the propranolol wasn't working and they want to see how I go on that before upping other meds

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I played my Air violin with all my hurt and emotion, which in hindsight was a big mistake as it was a mental health unit and I nearly got sectioned. (it's been such a tough year )
They've not upped my sertraline yet, as they've just prescribed me pregabs for my anxiety as the propranolol wasn't working and they want to see how I go on that before upping other meds
nothing worked for my GAD, but the pregab finally did! As it's used for epilepsy, I truly believe it sorted my brain right out! If you can get on with it, good luck - it certainly did the trick for me :love:

nothing worked for my GAD, but the pregab finally did! As it's used for epilepsy, I truly believe it sorted my brain right out! If you can get on with it, good luck - it certainly did the trick for me :love:
I'm hoping it'll kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Help with the anxiety and hopefully help with the pain due to nerve damage, which I discovered after getting home and reading up on the medication

It’s nearly 4pm & she’s trowing make up on?! Also, she’s done nothing ascetically pleasing with those glass cupboards behind her. A bit of plastic foliage stuffed on a shelf! Isn’t this meant to be her “beauty room” for content?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s been in TT for 3 years & still has influence, because she doesn’t lie about make up & products 🤣🤣

• Haha
She uploaded this ugly picture 11 hours ago so definitely just to warn people off Lloyd 🤣. It's because she's a scumbag and probably wouldn't think twice about doing it to Lloyd so she thinks everyone as scummy as her. He might not be the type to cheat. Who knows but he's been accused and not trusted when he's not done anything to earn that.

Also her telling people to stand on the doorstep. Just make sure you get some fresh air. Babe lockdown ended a bleeping while ago. We all have to leave the house quite frequently because we have responsibilities 😂
Jesus why is her face so bleeping angular? She looks like The Mask

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The absolute irony that ive got sertaline and proponol for anxiety, but convinced myself something will happen if i take both 🙃

Reactions: 2
Ah I used to be on Propanolol and it honestly made me feel worse! Hopefully you feel better soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.