Eden Harvz #46 Beautybeyondthe_eden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell I can’t even put into words how much I dislike her

Does anyone else remember at the start of her tiktok career when said said she had to touch every wall in a room before she walked out or something like that. Never see her doing that anymore
Yeah and touch her knees and elbows against stuff. Looks like she’s been magically cured

Reactions: 18
she is such a toxic little prick 😭 “not everyone experiences love” - eben, friends also love each other (although yours probably don’t because you’re a vile human being) you’re talking romantic love, and if you’re going to put that over everyone and everything else from day 1, then you’re even more pathetic than i thought.
One of her 13 year old gimps left this comment... 🙄 all I see when I look at that pair is that they are trapped with each other. Nothing gives me genuine 'in love' vibes with them two!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably one of her sisters on a fake profile writing it anyway.
she’s a complete fraud like the rest of them.🤬

Reactions: 5
LittleLegsHulme please put the clip of her saying people shouldn't use ocd as a flyaway comment and the clip of her using ptsd as a flyaway comment in the curry video together and post it.
She's bleeping disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
LittleLegsHulme please put the clip of her saying people shouldn't use ocd as a flyaway comment and the clip of her using ptsd as a flyaway comment in the curry video together and post it.
She's bleeping disgusting.
If someone made it and posted it here... I mean... it'd be rude not to!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s so glaringly obvious that she can’t cope with Lloyd going out, how pathetic. That’s why she’s done multiple videos that she knows will be controversial to get some attention.

Reactions: 19
Little Legs Hulme 😂
Thanks!

I wish one of his friends would come on here and dish the dirt. I feel like she’s the kind of person to start an argument every night out in the hopes he’ll decide it’s just not worth it any more

Reactions: 9
I swear Eben tells THAT many lies if she told me today was Wednesday I'd still have to check the calendar myself!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
excuse me … ??????
Of course you did Eben. Show your scold scars then hun.

I've never known someone have so many (clearly undiagnosed) conditions. Only one she should be diagnosed with is bleep.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I've got a medication review later this morning.
Wait until I tell them how to cure most of the issues with a sip of water.
Minds. Will. Be. Blown

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.