Eden Harvz #46 Beautybeyondthe_eden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants to Tey having some real intrusive thoughts. See how she gets on with her life then.
Why are her and her followers all centred around the cinema or a market.
Try putting the bins out while your mind is spinning at a million miles per hour coming up with every conceivable threat imaginable no matter how way out it seems. Then get back to us

Reactions: 6
She wants to Tey having some real intrusive thoughts. See how she gets on with her life then.
Why are her and her followers all centred around the cinema or a market.
Try putting the bins out while your mind is spinning at a million miles per hour coming up with every conceivable threat imaginable no matter how way out it seems. Then get back to us
init impulsive thoughts are what killed my mum. She just ended up acting out on them 😞☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My sister has OCD of the kind that Eden describes I.e tries to jump out of the car driving down the M1 🤣 but she is extremely unclean and messy - OCD comes in all forms howeverrrr what you said makes complete sense in respect of Ebens emetophobia and this apparent crippling fear of becoming ill that she has, when she’s letting the dog tit everywhere and kissing it’s pumpum.
You have said it better than I have there an think that was the point I wanted to make. About her having ocd an emetophobia as you'd think she'd be scrubbing everyday in fear.
I get intuitive thoughts about things though every day 🤣

Reactions: 4
She does exactly that with anxiety, IBS…. Having a few dodgy shits isn’t IBS. She’s never been diagnosed with it she just says she has it, the same with the anxiety.
This is a girl who has openly stated many times that she doesn't take any medication... yet supposedly has ocd, anxiety, depression, ibs, intrusive thoughts. If she truly had all of those illnesses and was unmedicated there's absolutely no way she'd be able to function day to day the way she does. I honestly hate the bleep. Baby was obviously away for the evening so she didn't have anyone to supervise what she was posting.

Reactions: 13
WE MAY BE HOME FOR XMAS. keep your fingers crossed guys. Antibiotics finished today, still on high flow oxygen and he’s still out of it completely but we are getting there. Keep the memes coming today to cheer me up lol.

What’s occurring 👀
nurse for the little ones here 🙋🏻‍♀️ sounds like he’s doing amazing! look after yourself mum x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Fire alarm currently going off at the hospital . Someone message eben and ask her to suggest ways to help my anxiety and ctastrophising

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What gets me is she has a cleaner a bleeping cleaner but has ocd 🤔🤦🏻‍♀️ also her dog shits on the floor ffs and she leaves it to go hard, touches it and doesn't wash her hands after, also doesn't wash her hands after going to the toilet.
I don't have ocd but I get rather anal about some things. Like things have to match or face the right way 😂 like right now my house is a tip (not dirty by anymeans) but I'll end up smashing it all out tomorrow in a last minute manic episode before xmas eve 😂
I have OCD and adhd (sorry to sound like Eden) but I’m not a clean person. I get really anxious about other things like checking i shut my front door 20 times before I go to bed or having to take photos of my plugs being switched off. It gets worse when my anxiety peaks but I’m by no means a clean person 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does this work? 😁
Fraya sounds like a bloke on there haha im sure they are all drag

This is a girl who has openly stated many times that she doesn't take any medication... yet supposedly has ocd, anxiety, depression, ibs, intrusive thoughts. If she truly had all of those illnesses and was unmedicated there's absolutely no way she'd be able to function day to day the way she does. I honestly hate the bleep. Baby was obviously away for the evening so she didn't have anyone to supervise what she was posting.
she has no idea, she claims to have depression if someone upsets her! no, that's just being a spoilt brat who wants everyone to blow smoke up yer arse

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh my word imagine making a video like that all because your boyfriend has gone out 😂😂😂😂 I think she done it expecting all the comments to be agreeing with her so she could send them to Lloyd and be like ‘see it’s not just me who thinks this way so come home’

in all honestly I used to dread my partner going out because I’d been through soooo many traumatic relationships in the past, cheated on when they where out etc… but I’d never show how anxious it made me, and to be honest Iearnt to control my fears by just thinking ‘if something is going to happen it’s going to happen I can’t control everything in life’ and we’ve now been together 7 years ✌🏼

Reactions: 15
Oh hang on, Lloyd’s got PTSD again now has he 🤣

Yet when I questioned her about her saying Lloyd not being able to sleep because of his PTSD, when she then filmed him asleep saying he was always sleeping, I was blocked 🤣

OK EDEN

• Haha
Reactions: 17
in all honestly I used to dread my partner going out because I’d been through soooo many traumatic relationships in the past, cheated on when they where out etc… but I’d never show how anxious it made me, and to be honest Iearnt to control my fears by just thinking ‘if something is going to happen it’s going to happen I can’t control everything in life’ and we’ve now been together 7 years ✌🏼
This is literally me. I have major trust issues but as I've got older, I've realised that it is my problem and not the person I'm with. I'm so lucky I'm now seeing a guy that screen shots everything to me when I never asked him to and I say to him that he really doesn't have to prove anything to me especially as we aren't actually together but he insists as he says he wants to be completely transparent about everything and I appreciate him doing that so much

Reactions: 1
I had a couple of friends throughout my life who cut me out at the beginning of a relationship and kept cancelling plans etc. they were in controlling and abusive relationships, they start with isolating the person from their friends. Her message is scary and I hope people don’t stop talking to their friends if they’re on a new relationship.

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but that comment about tipping kettle water over her is disgusting- do she realise she has such a young following?! Fuckung idiot. A young person might actually do that now as Eben has said she once did. I have a friend who tipped the kettle on her by accident when she was a child and has left permanently scared. I am absolutely disgusted she would even say this tit. Why do she lie so much 😡
She moans about people being flippant about OCD but she's literally trivialising traumatic experiences in the comment section. My dad pulled a pan of boiling water on himself as a toddler and he still has scars today in his 60s. There's no way she wouldn't have scarring.

Reactions: 9
I had a couple of friends throughout my life who cut me out at the beginning of a relationship and kept cancelling plans etc. they were in controlling and abusive relationships, they start with isolating the person from their friends. Her message is scary and I hope people don’t stop talking to their friends if they’re on a new relationship.
This was me, my ex turned me against my friends and cut me off from them to a point where I barely saw anyone, and the people I did see he was still trying to feed me poison. Eden is the very bleeping definition of toxic.

Reactions: 5
I've a lot to catch up on so sorry if this has been mentioned, but this OCD video, didn't she make a video/say a while ago that her 'OCD phase was funny'
Yep pretty sure I made an OCD compilation on here a little while ago. I'll see if I can find it.

Oh hang on, Lloyd’s got PTSD again now has he 🤣

Yet when I questioned her about her saying Lloyd not being able to sleep because of his PTSD, when she then filmed him asleep saying he was always sleeping, I was blocked 🤣

OK EDEN
The most traumatic thing little Lardy has experienced is not being able to reach the top shelf in Lidl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.