Eden Harvz #46 Beautybeyondthe_eden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The OCD video…. “Everyone is different and it can be debilitating” ermmmm what about your video on anxiety last week?! Wasn’t that you generalising anxiety and telling everyone you can calm it by 1) forcing yourself 2) drinking water. I rarely use this word but she is a CU**. I joined a seminar in work on OCD and some peoples is so so so so intense. Not just about intrusive thoughts and touching things (which I do get myself) For some / other people it’s generally destroys their day to day life and is another level . She is fcking vileeeeeeee!!!!!!

Reactions: 17
The OCD era has started. Bish you were generalising anxiety 2 days ago stfu.

The OCD video…. “Everyone is different and it can be debilitating” ermmmm what about your video on anxiety last week?! Wasn’t that you generalising anxiety and telling everyone you can calm it by 1) forcing yourself 2) drinking water. I rarely use this word but she is a CU**. I joined a seminar in work on OCD and some peoples is so so so so intense. Not just about intrusive thoughts and touching things (which I do get myself) For some / other people it’s generally destroys their day to day life and is another level . She is fcking vileeeeeeee!!!!!!
I used to work with a man who had severe OCD, he had to turn light switches off a lot of times, and when he used to come to our drop in he would say bye about 20 times before he went, he would end up getting so frustrated and stuck because of it. He would ask me if I was ok about 50 times. It literally controlled his life. It wasn’t just a querk. The girl has no clue mun. All these things she does I’ve never seen her do them on video unless she’s discussing it, she records her literal life.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The OCD era has started. Bish you were generalising anxiety 2 days ago stfu.

I used to work with a man who had severe OCD, he had to turn light switches off a lot of times, and when he used to come to our drop in he would say bye about 20 times before he went, he would end up getting so frustrated and stuck because of it. It literally controlled his life. It wasn’t just a querk. The girl has no clue mun.
Exactly. That’s it - she has no bloody clue. It must be awful. The experiences I heard people openly talking about (like you mention above) was ruining these peoples lives, it was such deep forms of it. She has no bloody idea.

Reactions: 11
She definitely dived nose first into Lloyds ❄ stash and waffling shite while he’s out to “teach him a lesson”. Well maybe not the snow ❄ but she’s she’s trying to completely manipulate the whole situation

Reactions: 16
The ocd video… 🙄🙄 this comment is spot on!

She’s trying to get his attention as he’s out and not stuck in the shed with her, first that basically duck everyone video and then the ocd knife thoughts 🫣 really girl, you can’t be alone for a few hours without baby stuck on your hip.. get a grip
She does exactly that with anxiety, IBS…. Having a few dodgy shits isn’t IBS. She’s never been diagnosed with it she just says she has it, the same with the anxiety.

Reactions: 12
This girl is just such a problematic bleep, her latest video about a gunman in the cinema is fucked up, also why do weirdos like this blow smoke up her ass? I sincerely hope this is bullshit and she hasn't named her kid after Eden and just said that to get noticed and a reply. These people are so desperate to be noticed by these creators and I don't understand. They're not celebrities, well known etc just some randomers on the Internet, the only time I'd ever get excited over someone replying to me is if Eminem replied to me but I wouldn't make up utter bollocks to get seen or noticed as I'm not that desperate 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I love how the arse lickers always try and correct the word 'Eben' 😅😅 they genuinely think we are thick and can't spell 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t take medication because I was never offered it, personally don’t think I would take it as not everyday is awful….. LORD HAVE MERCY. Wpuldnt it be wonderful if you could just sip some water and stop having compulsions that day.

Reactions: 10
She always replies to comments with the same cute cry face emoji. Talk about minimal effort for her “fans”.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen her comment stating she got diagnosed by a GP at 14. GPS don’t usually diagnose mental health disorders, it is referred to a psychiatrist and then you get assessed. They can diagnose depressed and anxiety etc but most will refer you to be assessed by proper secondary services. Idiot.

Reactions: 23
I feel like she’d have mentioned an ocd diagnoses before now.

also, pressed about people saying they have ocd when they don’t…when did you get your ptsd diagnoses Eden? You know, the ptsd you claimed you had in a video a few hours before this one?

Reactions: 6
I’ve not once noticed her do any of the things she’s stated she does in the OCD video - she’s actually lost the plot.
I also think she’s realised how much she needs us for her engagement. She’s realised that if she says something fucked up or controversial she will get called out for it and she knows someone will screen record and repost and then all her little minions come out in force to defend her and it pushes her views up.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This bleep is so dangerous for the younger generation. What’s next? The way she blinks or breathes is anxiety / ocd.

• Sad
Search edenharvz hastags and it comes up 😊

absolutely vile human being isn’t she. 😡

Reactions: 6
Don't worry, tattle never forgets 😉
View attachment 1821252
she is such a toxic little prick 😭 “not everyone experiences love” - eben, friends also love each other (although yours probably don’t because you’re a vile human being) you’re talking romantic love, and if you’re going to put that over everyone and everything else from day 1, then you’re even more pathetic than i thought.

Woooooow! She is next level. There is absolutely no way on gods earth she has ocd and does any of those things. Hurry up and leave her LL and out this gobshite.

Reactions: 15
Her saying people shouldn’t say flippantly they have OCD, when she just said in a video ‘I now have PTSD’. Hypocritical big gobbed cow, she infuriates me.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Does anyone else remember at the start of her tiktok career when said said she had to touch every wall in a room before she walked out or something like that. Never see her doing that anymore

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.