Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
His fingers look so weird. Like they've lost a 1/4 of their length, dunno how to explain it. Must have stunted growth in his fingers as well as his legs.
Reminiscent of a Richmond sausage

PLEAAASEEE make this the next thread title

This might be the best thing you've ever said and you've said a lot of funny shit 😭😭😭
🤣🤣🤣you make me piss all the time so love that. To make it official, thread suggestion:

Eden Harvz #47 green green giant, blue blue sky, little legs Lloyd is the same height as Chai

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

bloogoo

VIP Member
Thank you so much for the giggles guys. My newborn went into hospital with sepsis. We are on the mend but having this thread has kept me entertained while I watch over little one. I mean Eden with her unpopular opinions make me laugh, if I need to be assessed for my parenting skills would I have taken my son to a and e when he was grey, floppy and unresponsive, if I was such an incapable parent just because I hate how this penis behaves surely I would have just left him to get worse. I can’t watch her at the moment, her Christmas crap romanticising is just making me angry as we may not be able to go home and my kids are going to be heartbroken.. If I didn’t care and was an incapable parent needing to be assessed would I be sitting here crying because of the prospect of being on my own with a baby struggling for each breath. The one who needs assessing is her, after her comments about saying she would murder her kids. Idiot.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
When you’re 9 and your mum walks in your room to check you’re asleep so you try pretend you are
0A8DC205-853B-4DA9-BDE5-7FAD003C20FF.jpeg

😂😂
60F6E541-3775-4055-80E5-73BA8FFA494C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43