Eden Harvz #46 Beautybeyondthe_eden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More that she doesn’t give a tit because that poor little dog is Basicslly an object to her. It’s like a frigging Barbie, I get thin haired dogs need a layer cause they can get cold but that poor dog didn’t like the scarf and all that crap restricting her being able to move. So cruel. I wouldn’t ever wish someone not being able to have kids but I hope the girl grows the duck up before she does get pregnant for the babies well-being.

Exactly. I'm currently going through my 4th loss (that's what the pain was about the other day) even if you can concieve not everybody can successfully carry to full term. She's just so entitled & oblivious to real life.
I’m so sorry sweet. Sending love and hugs xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ffs her latest video. Why does she talk like that when she knows very well she has society’s ideal body shape.

I get the message but it feels patronising watching as a plus sized person

Reactions: 12
Why do they put layers on that dog? For her to then go in the car probably with the heating on, surely that’s not comfortable for her😢 I get if they’re leaving the house walking around, but they’re always in the car!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Designer puffer jacket, a day or so after she said she and Lloyd didn’t get each other presents because they were saving money. That body shape video was also incredibly patronising. Whilst eye bleeping herself and showing every angle and fat shaming.
Glad Eben reads this thread. You may fool your adolescent followers but adults know you are a fraud, hence why you get invited nowhere.

Someone who knows how, needs to start a new thread ❤😍

Reactions: 9
This is a woman who says she knows everything there is to know about dogs 🙄. Every dog I've ever known doesn't like crackers. She doesn't give a tit about that dogs happiness or welfare. It's just an accessory to her.
When our family dog was here we couldn’t do crackers or fireworks because she hated the bangs so much even if she was on the floor next to the table we couldn’t do crackers because the sudden jolt of the cracker and the bang would scare her. She was a rescue dog so we assumed she must’ve had some trauma around loud noises before she was taken to the rspca. She was a bigger dog but I can imagine that a smaller dog like chai would be upset by it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.