Eden Harvz #46 Beautybeyondthe_eden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Spencerino42!! Well done Ebenezer, you’ve locked a new achievement: being compared to the country’s most disliked narcissistic onse.

The last thread wasn’t quite as eventful as it’s very hard to live up to an elf photoshoot and wearing knee high boots but I am sure Eben will think of something to match it very soon.

We did however get a video of Lloyd clapping his hands like an infant seal. In the dictionary next to “Ick” is a photo of LL Paso’s miniscule head

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That video of him clapping his hands though 👀 ick.

Remember before Lloyd she would act like she could get anyone and everyone she wanted, had alot of 'SeXuAl TeNsIoN' aka miniscule attention, then she ended up with him 🥲

Also what I've noticed is Eden isn't that keen on Yaz from the outside in, Eden prefers Freya, Freya prefers Eden and Yaz is just left out but tries her best to make it like she's the favorite sister

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well done @Spencerino42!! Well done Ebenezer, you’ve locked a new achievement: being compared to the country’s most disliked narcissistic onse.

The last thread wasn’t quite as eventful as it’s very hard to live up to an elf photoshoot and wearing knee high boots but I am sure Eben will think of something to match it very soon.

We did however get a video of Lloyd clapping his hands like an infant seal. In the dictionary next to “Ick” is a photo of LL Paso’s miniscule head
Omg was it the thread before last where we had the Christmas shoot?!

Time flies!

Reactions: 2
Watched yazs haul where she says half way through that she buys so much tit from PLT to keep her tiktok consistent and ‘her anxiety’ would make her panic if the people she follows posted random videos rather than consistently the same… STOP GENERALISING ANXIETY… and I’m sorry but that’s just excuse making because you don’t want to hold yourself accountable for buying ridiculous amounts of tit you don’t need.

Sick of ‘my anxiety’ being thrown about. It’s become the new buzz word recently with all the influencers. It’s just to appear relatable it seems and it’s just wrong.

Well I mean they both did post defence videos about not being groomers, so if the boot fits 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
🤣🤣 had to get it into the opening post that we are comparing Eedy to TikTok’s biggest n0nce, Pool x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watched yazs haul where she says half way through that she buys so much tit from PLT to keep her tiktok consistent and ‘her anxiety’ would make her panic if the people she follows posted random videos rather than consistently the same… STOP GENERALISING ANXIETY… and I’m sorry but that’s just excuse making because you don’t want to hold yourself accountable for buying ridiculous amounts of tit you don’t need.

Sick of ‘my anxiety’ being thrown about. It’s become the new buzz word recently with all the influencers. It’s just to appear relatable it seems and it’s just wrong.

Well I mean they both did post defence videos about not being groomers, so if the boot fits 😂
This is why Josie's video was so good. We're sick of people glamourising our mental illness! Like uwu I'm just a fragile quirky girl that gets nervous 🥺 👉🏻👈🏻

No. It's debilitating, life changing, all consuming. It's not cute or quirky. It pushes people to hurt themselves because they can't see a way out of it. There's a difference between feeling anxious about something (which is a common experience most people will feel at some point) and having an anxiety disorder.

All Eden is doing with her "have a sip of water, tell your naughty brain off" tiktok is echoing the unhelpful advice people have been given for decades... "just pull yourself together". Opinions like that are what stigmatise mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Please tell me someone else heard her say she’s still hasn’t found a healthy relationship and then made a joke of it but by the look in her face she was not joking. Again little seeds being planted about LL

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ she’s done it again…
Fancy going into a plus size clothing store ‘never shopped there before’ and wondering why she hadn’t shopped there before… did she think the ‘plus size’ manikins were there for the sake of it? Must be nice that she can walk into a shop & get her size straight away & I’m a 12/14 and I find it difficult to get my size in anything that ain’t cropped 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.