Eden Harvz #46 Beautybeyondthe_eden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she doesn’t even know where half the gifts are from. Ergh.

also can I just say her newest video where she makes a joke about ptsd… no we don’t joke about that Eben. I wouldn’t wish PTSD on anyone. I have CPTSD, cause it’s many years of trauma and the latest evenr being the hardest to process. I wish she would stop making jokes and generalised comments about having xyz… it’s horrible to live with.

I’ve got a list of mental health issues and even I don’t joke about it. It’s not funny.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Lloyd has definitely gone out tonight that’s why her sisters round for a curry.
He’s probably been behaving so well he’s been treated to a trip to smyths toyshop or even the entertainer and then to top it off he’s out with his friends tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she speak to LL like he’s a child?
(Had to compress the video so I apologise for the quality 🥔 🤣)
She literally talks to Him like a mother does their young child, can tell he has mummy issues from the fact he likes her talking to him like that
Tbh I find it degrading, like when she’s asking him to do things it sounds like she’s asking in a way to initiate he can’t do them.. if that’s makes sense

I just wish she would take that awful piercing out!! She thinks it’s looks like a beauty spot, it really doesn’t!!
I thought the black piercing was a bobbly mole 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg the socks and trousers are literally little Lloyds style🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can’t quite believe her video about “let your friends be in love” she is so so so so toxic. I BET if this was her friends doing that when she was single she’d be going mental. Who promotes cutting their friends off when getting a bf? Maybe when you’re a bloody teenager but you’re a grown adult! I actually had a similar convo with a friend recently and if anything, when I’m in a new relationship I make more effort with my mates. It’s nice to have someone to talk to and know you’ll always have each other. I literally make more of an effort. She is disgusting. She wakes up and just wants to chat tit to seem controversial.

P.s. her little THIN lines for eyebrows make me feel sick 🤢.
She thinks it’s ok as she’s one of these girls who can’t be alone or independent, always have to have boyfriends even if they’re her family’s carers or alcoholics. So when she gets into a relationship that man is everything to her and she is obsessive. Her own words saying if she wasn’t with Lloyd she’d still be stalking her ex..

Also, the eyebrows make me die in every video, no one has ever rocked Pencil thin eyebrows and made them look good🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That video made me bleeping angry! How toxic and manipulative. I once started dating this bloke who off the bat moaned that I spent too much time with my mates so I binned him off, a 2 years later his stabbed his gf and killed her! Never again will anyone I'm with tell me not to spend time with my mates and family.

As for the taking this piss out of mental health she's a bleep she wouldn't no what mental health is other than she's a narcissistic twit! An thats not mental health condition.

I'm very open about my own mental health and always do my best to educate others (I do take the piss put of my self but I'm allowed as I'm doing it about ME not others) I have ADHD, BPD, CPTSD, anextiy so yeah I'm a few sandwiches short of a picnic 🤣 but never would down grade others peoples mental health as I don't no what they have been though, I don't no their humor etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I’m trying to catch up 😳 a video just came up on my FYP - a video of Eben that’s been deleted. She’s talking about relationships and how friends should back off when you get in to one 😳 has she been dropped by her management? Also someone said in the comments she only does lives for subscribers now. So can any watch but only subscribers comment?
I thought her management would drop her a while back when I seen a load of creators at winter wonderland and somewhere else. They all have the same management but Eben wasn’t there. She must of made some tit excuse not to go. She thinks she’s above everyone.

Reactions: 3
When you’re getting the naans out but you have a cheeky eye duck
Infuriates me!! Who does this seriously?!
65187944-E3CA-4A60-9908-B363C44CA11A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The newest video of her playing duck marry avoid with the characters..... not suitable for her young followers at all

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The newest video of her playing duck marry avoid with the characters..... not suitable for her young followers at all
The part which irritated me was it's supposed to be 1 duck, 1 marry and 1 kill, not multiple fucks completely loses the point of the game

Reactions: 13
With eden it’s like she can never ever be alone. It’s not healthy. Like someone mentioned above if she wasn’t with Lloyd she’d be stalking her ex (her words). Tonight LL is clearly out so using her sisters for a takeaway. She can’t ever have a cosy night in alone. When I know I’m indoors on my own I love it.
She’s just the most toxic person I’ve ever come across. Bully girl. Bully vibes. Ungrateful. Even opening that bottle “WHO SENT THIS” with a face like a smacked ass
WHEN WILL SHE GET CANCELLED?!!

Reactions: 20
Today on what mental condition has eben got this time.
Ocd.
Next week eben has autism when she felt awkward talking to a stranger, followed by adhd after being distracted by a shiny spoon.
I hope ppl watch her like a hawk now, for all the shoulder touches and knee touches she has to do, to stop the intrusive thoughts.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.