Eden Harvz #46 Beautybeyondthe_eden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What she has said is so dangerous. Isolating yourself and cutting yourself off from your friends because of a new relationship is extremely unhealthy and quite toxic.

Reactions: 16
What she has said is so dangerous. Isolating yourself and cutting yourself off from your friends because of a new relationship is extremely unhealthy and quite toxic.
I was there and did that when I was 21. I’m now mid 30s and still paying the price

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is so toxic...clearly she's saying that to justify cutting LL from his friends and family, and not having a melt down if he goes anywhere. Also what social lives is she talking about??

Reactions: 14
The amount she’s replying to comments…I’m thinking she’s trying to be outlandish to up engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lloyd is so little he would be completely exposed in the first round of naked attraction pass it on …

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow how unbelievably toxic. Think she’s just trying to justify:

a) why she has no friends
b) why Lloyd never sees his

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t quite believe her video about “let your friends be in love” she is so so so so toxic. I BET if this was her friends doing that when she was single she’d be going mental. Who promotes cutting their friends off when getting a bf? Maybe when you’re a bloody teenager but you’re a grown adult! I actually had a similar convo with a friend recently and if anything, when I’m in a new relationship I make more effort with my mates. It’s nice to have someone to talk to and know you’ll always have each other. I literally make more of an effort. She is disgusting. She wakes up and just wants to chat tit to seem controversial.

P.s. her little THIN lines for eyebrows make me feel sick 🤢.

Reactions: 17
Don't worry, tattle never forgets 😉
View attachment 1821252
So because that's how 'apparently' it went for her and Lloyd that's the generic way to do it? Some of us don't ditch our friends at all and still live the same lives without having to turn into a freak who stop their partner leaving the house. And some people are like Eden.

What on earth is she even talking about. Passive aggressive af. Just text whoever you're mad at 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
'This will be controversial and its my own opinion' acting like she doesn't care then deletes it, deluded c*nt she is

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet Lloyd has gone out and that's why she made that video, I bet he's said something like 'not seen my mates much so gonna go out' and it's caused some sort of row and shes gaslighted him and said that so it's justified why she's isolated him from all his friends, probs why she set Freya and Ricky up so she could constantly be around Lloyd and if Lloyd was to go and see Ricky it would be at Freyas if that makes sense lmao 😅 always something happening when he goes sees his friends, like the other week at his birthday saying she has anxiety, at his friend's wedding disappearing for an hour and watching him like a hawk while he is DJing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.