Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣🤣 cheffy shitting it
I’m on the cheffy thread as well so this brings me so much joy! 😂😂😂

Guys I’m cackling at the video of her ‘masterclass’. Then she commented that she was speaking to 10 people and I lost it 😭😭😭😂🤣 not with 3 MILLION followers ? How’s that even possible. She needs an award for biggest TikTok flop 😭
10 people when she was expecting hundreds, this is definitely giving David Brent levels of confidence!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys I’m cackling at the video of her ‘masterclass’. Then she commented that she was speaking to 10 people and I lost it 😭😭😭😂🤣 not with 3 MILLION followers ? How’s that even possible. She needs an award for biggest TikTok flop 😭
A "big influencer" has announced a place and time that they'll be... Ticketed event or not, there would be "fans" hanging around in the hopes of seeing their favourite "influencer". It happens all the time.

Guess you're not as popular as you claim to be, hun.

Reactions: 29
People on tiktok are so odd, what the hell
Get a bleeping grip YP. You know what makes me angry cry, the tories systematically crushing our country bit by bit, and the fact I read a post yesterday saying a little boy had asked for a warm hat and a teddy for Christmas, another child asked for a bleeping selection box incase Santa didn’t come.. THAT is worthy of crying. bleeping orange giant toad not having followers follow her around licking her asshole is not a reason to angry cry.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
People on Cheffys video are commented things like “might humble her down abit”.
“Maybe they didn’t turn up due to her bad choices”

Haha! Edens ‘fans’ are not really fanning over on that vid 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Eden’s sat choosing to be embarrassed and calling people cunts, then there’s yas laughing and dancing 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m full on expecting yas to do a video to say how horrible this ‘troll’ was
Yaz looking like mr potatoe head!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A "big influencer" has announced a place and time that they'll be... Ticketed event or not, there would be "fans" hanging around in the hopes of seeing their favourite "influencer". It happens all the time.

Guess you're not as popular as you claim to be, hun.
I watched Anna Paul’s tiktok today and saw she managed to shut down Perth… meanwhile eden struggles to get 10 people to attend. This has deffo been needed to bring her down ten pegs.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Did the little guy get dressed in the dark today, comical seeing him stood there at the front the absolute toss pot.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dunno if this has been said but isn’t it weird there would be someone who dislikes her to the point of hilariously booking all these tickets that wouldn’t know her tattle page exists? Another thing that makes me think this person doesn’t exist 🤣

Reactions: 32

Did the little guy get dressed in the dark today, comical seeing him stood there at the front the absolute toss pot.
I would have thought if her 3mil following is genuine that there would have been a lot of fans that just turned up anyway on the off chance they'd meet her? And like someone said earlier, where were the comments from fans saying they were disappointed it was sold out?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So if this troll bought out “hundreds” of tickets and the maximum was 4 per person, she’s estimating that someone created 60+ fake email addresses to “buy out” all these tickets? Comparing it to tokfest as well - just embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Eden the difference in this shambles and tokfest is their are other influencers at tokfest maybe they don’t all come to see you you big headed twit

Reactions: 21
That masterclass video is making me cringe so much 😭 little lad in his sunglasses handing her props. The random 7 members of public who probs thought they were getting a good freebie, only to be schooled by some nobody. It truly has made my day.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I actually can’t stop laughing, like I’m not a horrible person by any means but I hate people that think they’re the bees knees. I would hope this humbles her even a teeny tiny bit but she will never change. What is that ‘masterclass’ - a bleeping PowerPoint and her eye bleeping herself. I don’t care how many people turn up I would be absolutely mortified doing these ‘amazing’ transitions in front of people, it’s pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone else think there wasn’t a troll and she’s trying to make a reason for why nobody showed? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Guys, this needs to stop 🤣
I’m sat on the sofa, with my ‘baby’ and my frappe, and I can’t stop sniggering.
This thread needs pausing for like 12 hours, we need time to recover 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.