Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m struggling to catch up after a busy couple of days but there was never a video telling people how to book, just ‘I’ll be at Stratford at this time and the event is for xyz’ I reckon she assumed enough people would just turn up and didn’t need to worry about getting people to book but this confirms not even more than 7 people turned up to meet her 😂

Reactions: 17
The latest video with the dad.... lying runs in the family then?! 'She speaks about you all the time!'

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We are trending guys 😂😂🥳🥳
We're trending, but Eben isn't 😂 😂 😂

I've done a shed load of updating on the wiki. I've tried my best to get it linked to the threads but for some reason it's just not happening so I'll try to remember to just link it at the beginning of each thread so it's easier to find when we want to add stuff. I've tried to add everything I can think of but I'm sure there will be bits that have been missed.

Shout out to @Romany as well as they took one for the team and went down the Eben rabbit hole a few threads back. I added quite a few videos from their findings!

Here's the link Eden Harvz Truth Revealed | Tattle Life

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Eben always brings out the parent card when she’s getting called out on social media, the next poor victims will be the children.. She is so predictable

Reactions: 15
I can’t wait for the Wiki to hopefully be linked reading through it is killing me, I’ve just had to re look at the YesYes cookbook recipes where LL took the photos himself and they are awful 😂 Oily potatoes, shadows, spelling mistakes!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m struggling to catch up after a busy couple of days but there was never a video telling people how to book, just ‘I’ll be at Stratford at this time and the event is for xyz’ I reckon she assumed enough people would just turn up and didn’t need to worry about getting people to book but this confirms not even more than 7 people turned up to meet her 😂
Exactly this, she thinks because tokfest was busy that her event would be the same and that she doesn’t even need to promote it because her fans will follow her. Does it not cross her mind that her fans are all very young so won’t be traipsing around town on their own. I’d like to think this will have knocked her ego but if anything it will probably inflate it as she thinks she’s got “haters”

Ps. Wow what a catch up, went to a Halloween party and thoroughly enjoyed the read whilst lying hungover on my sofa 🤣

Reactions: 14
We're trending, but Eben isn't 😂 😂 😂

I've done a shed load of updating on the wiki. I've tried my best to get it linked to the threads but for some reason it's just not happening so I'll try to remember to just link it at the beginning of each thread so it's easier to find when we want to add stuff. I've tried to add everything I can think of but I'm sure there will be bits that have been missed.

Shout out to @Romany as well as they took one for the team and went down the Eben rabbit hole a few threads back. I added quite a few videos from their findings!

Here's the link Eden Harvz Truth Revealed | Tattle Life
I’ve just added a start to Eben Cosmetics feel free to add or change x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Stratford would have been SO easy for so many people to get to. Any ‘fans’ in Kent, Essex, all over London and it was on a weekend but still, not enough people turned up 😂
There was a time that a lot of people would show up to her appearances but she’s just not as popular as she used to be. Also, she just doesn’t actually try, I’m sure if she had posted about it, linked it on her insta maybe 8 people would have turned up instead of 7.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
did anyone catch on live earlier she was talking about how bad it is that teabag is misgendered.. she went on about it for a bit too long for someone who was transphobic a mere day beforehand.

Reactions: 13
Whys Lee not going but Lloyd is? Pretty sure Lloyd has been on the family 5 mins but Lee 10 + years 😬
I think because she doesn’t want wolf at a funeral which is fair enough. She also said about Lee being there on hand if the young cousin that was in their things the other day needs some time out. I feel sometimes that Lee is the only decent one in the family!

did anyone catch on live earlier she was talking about how bad it is that teabag is misgendered.. she went on about it for a bit too long for someone who was transphobic a mere day beforehand.
Is it just me that wouldn't really have a clue if a dog was a boy or a girl unless I obviously see their bits? 🤣🤣 I love dogs more then people but I don't give a tit when people think my dog is a girl 🤣

Just catching up on the wiki, how have I not read this before, amazing work.

And sorry I may have missed a chapter because they HUMPED THE SAME TEDDY BEAR?!

I was wondering - the Chloe and Dan thing, I wasn’t around then, how is all of this such common knowledge? Like did they literally just post a video and say yeah we’ve been sexting each other and Chloes found out whoopsy

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
There we go!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just caught up. One thing I’ve been meaning to say, does Yaz realise how awful that piercing is??? It legit makes me angry I hate it that much. It looks so chavvy. In that video about Lloyd she got sooo defensive when someone asked if she fancied him so she defo does😂 rimming your brother in law that much is weird

• Haha
Reactions: 37
A video just came up on my FYP about that bef and Freya in the comments where someone is outing befs mum 😳 they are actual trolls themselves
(I’ve hidden the mums name obvs)

4EBEB010-618F-4F5B-9FD3-85F2AFD7BD2B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.