Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I could never go on I’m a celeb, I’d miss Lloyd and my family too much’

plus, you know…you aren’t a celeb 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Makes me howl whenever I hear Eden compare herself & family to what the kardashians go through 🤣🤣🤣🤣 like simmer down love, even Charli D’amelio doesn’t act as big headed as you

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you say so x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s a liar, ‘well apparently on the ad it said she was a teacup’

so you didn’t see the add? Stfu you saw we found it on here

Reactions: 9
Apparently someone emailed them and they said they didn’t share names… has anyone got it ? 👀

Reactions: 1
You can just tell by watching that live that she is absolutely fuming that this whole event thing has massively backfired. For a start no fucker turned up, no one believes the tit excuse she made up and no other “creators” have defended her or made videos saying how great she is. Piss off Eden no one gives a tit

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I dont think anyone can ever be cancelled when they always come back. She'd have to literally cancel herself by stopping posting and quitting her "career"

Reactions: 4
The woman of god is live, she looks very subdued, wonder if she’s been given her p45 yet 😂

• Haha
Eden prayed for the lights to come back on and then they came on straight away 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the gift that keeps on giving she is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
honestly I couldn’t give a crap if she gets pregnant if I’m honest, if she does, she does, but it’ll hit her hard as duck because having kids is literally commitment ubtil they’re adults, and even then some still rely on their parents like 24 year old eben

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've had to turn it off...the amount if utter shite she's spouting is unreal 🙄

Her faith and treat people how you want to be treated 🤣🤣🤣

Lmao they’re going to winter wonderland with Scotty t, little legs better be worried that ghonorea on legs runs off with his Mrs. she just said if he has a partner… thought you were besties 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Power cuts, internet issues, sounds like they’re laying the foundations for having to move out in the new year 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.