Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t make out what she was talking about but she was talking about going for a really big family meal for her birthday, but she was saying how Lee would sit out with Wolf because she doesn't want him in that environment? I'm not entirely sure what she was on about, it's just made no sense
Eden literally couldn't care less 😅😅

Please someone tell me how to compress videos? I have a tiktok you all need To seeeeeeee
Download this app and its straightforward:)

Attachments

• 24.1 KB
    Reactions: 6
    Hoooold on a sec... the Harvey cinematic universe is expanding again... Eben has said previously that her mum was a high powered successful business woman in London. Now she's telling us she was an English teacher??
    Screenshot_20221030-191833_TikTok.jpg

I did it. I think. Well in two parts. 🤔 🤣

part 1

part 2
    Matt, we welcome you with open arms 🤝🏻

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 29
    I did it. I think. Well in two parts. 🤔 🤣

part 1

part 2
    Lol the way she said “I’m getting paid so I’m sweet”, just reminds me of when Lloyd replies to comments saying how he doesn’t care because his followers are earning him money. Just shows the pair of them don’t care about their followers and just see them as a commodity

Reactions: 19
    I've never followed Eden but she pops up on my FYP pretty often and (probably irrationally) she really bugs me.

I'm probably going to hell, but about 4 times today the 'when all you wanted to do was teach people to make cool tiktoks etc....' video has popped up and every time I've laughed. Can't decide if it's true or of she's saving face/gaining sympathy... so with that said whilst I certainly don't have time to read all 40 threads, I'm off work tomorrow so may peruse this one to see what everyone's saying!

• Haha
    Reactions: 14
    Should we add into the thread about Lloyds drink driving?
    Yes probably a good idea we have enough to add!

also that Matt guy has hit the nail on the head, she’s such a bullshit and everyone knows it but people hide behind the whole be kind rather than calling out the behaviour.
    Why enable her ridiculous behaviour and lying? You should call it out so she stops

Reactions: 17
    I’m struggling to catch up after a busy couple of days but there was never a video telling people how to book, just ‘I’ll be at Stratford at this time and the event is for xyz’ I reckon she assumed enough people would just turn up and didn’t need to worry about getting people to book but this confirms not even more than 7 people turned up to meet her 😂
    Can just imagine her walking in with her phone on video, ready to film all her ‘fans’ queuing outside for her as she was ‘sold out’ 🤣🤣

There we go!
    Maybe she’s referring to little Lloyd and projecting it onto the dog instead.. as I see a lot of comments on tiktok asking if he’s trans

• Haha
    Reactions: 9
    Hoooold on a sec... the Harvey cinematic universe is expanding again... Eben has said previously that her mum was a high powered successful business woman in London. Now she's telling us she was an English teacher??
    View attachment 1691264
    Matt, we welcome you with open arms 🤝🏻
    This just reminded me of yaz live earlier when she was saying how her mum went full fbi and no one messes with her etc and I was really hoping she would call her don Carla but nope. Constant let downs that family

• Haha
    Reactions: 14
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.