Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Eben Harvz Liar liar combat pants on fire, telling fibs about having an ED won’t make your rip off lashes sales higher

• Haha
Reactions: 13
duck. Off.

that’s vile! Like, that should be something Yaz could get in serious trouble over.
What a c**t.
if she was that bothered she could have had a quiet word with the waitress and said it offended her, not eben though, she acts all nice then slates her to her minions! what a vile cretin of a woman

Reactions: 4
It's disgusting whatever way you look at it really. If the story is true and that girl did approach yas then it means she deliberately looked up the article about this traumatic event and linked it at the end of her tiktok for hundreds of thousands of people to see... who they duck would think that's appropriate?

ETA I've added the screenshots for you so you don't have to go trailing through the threads.
View attachment 1667029View attachment 1667030View attachment 1667031View attachment 1667032
That’s so disgusting. How are her parents not ashamed and telling them to stop being insensitive witches ?? Even at my age my mum would tell me I’m wrong when I’m wrong. They are so vile but they are always the ‘sweetest and kindest people’ and get ‘taken advantage of’ oh PLEASE. You’re transparent as duck

Reactions: 10
Eben is on live being all sickly nice.. Isn’t it a shame that’s it’s too late and the damage to her career has already been done

Reactions: 7
It's disgusting whatever way you look at it really. If the story is true and that girl did approach yas then it means she deliberately looked up the article about this traumatic event and linked it at the end of her tiktok for hundreds of thousands of people to see... who they duck would think that's appropriate?

ETA I've added the screenshots for you so you don't have to go trailing through the threads.
View attachment 1667029View attachment 1667030View attachment 1667031View attachment 1667032
I'm so glad you kept the receipts, this should have hit harder at the time , but somehow they managed to brush it all under the rug! One day this will come back and bite Yaz in the arse, and rightly so, its was a disgusting thing to do!! She tries to come across as this lovely woman who loves everyone, but I have always had mean girls vibes from Yaz, I think Eben is thick as tit but Yaz is definitely more calculating and is playing the game!

Reactions: 12
bleeping hell leave the poor waitress alone she was probably only 24

In all seriousness though it never happened, theyd be the first to press record and cause a scene, it would all be on camera

Reactions: 12
Calling people out on your lies and been deceiving isn't trolling

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm so glad you kept the receipts, this should have hit harder at the time , but somehow they managed to brush it all under the rug! One day this will come back and bite Yaz in the arse, and rightly so, its was a disgusting thing to do!! She tries to come across as this lovely woman who loves everyone, but I have always had mean girls vibes from Yaz, I think Eben is thick as tit but Yaz is definitely more calculating and is playing the game!
if I remember rightly, Ebens insta story about it got removed fairly quickly after it was posted and nothing more was ever said about it

Reactions: 6
on live rn eben is talking about never saying that people are worse off than you and invalidating other peoples feelings because it’s not helpful.

… same girl who said to be thankful to one of her viewers that her relative isn’t dying of a terminal illness????? someone please tell me you screen recorded.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s doing a transition masterclass with tips on where she got to where she is HAHAHHA oh she is funny

• Haha
if I remember rightly, Ebens insta story about it got removed fairly quickly after it was posted and nothing more was ever said about it
Do you remember that you tuber, I think her name was Elle/Ellie She was basically cancelled for some comments that she had made when she was younger, I think they were racist if I remember correctly, well I'm hoping the same thing happens with these pair of clowns, with all the tit they have swept under the rug, hopefully one day it will be brought to the surface and it will be bye bye witches! 😂 😂 😂

Yas posted some bullshit tiktok stating she'd been out to lunch with Eden and a member of staff told her (yas) that Eden had saved her life through her videos after she had been sexually assaulted. In yas' video she shared a news article about the girl at the end.

The girls mum saw this and called yas out as it hadn't been her daughter that had spoken to Yas. Long story short, Yas lied about a r*pe survivor telling her Eden saved her life, shared an article from a real life r*pe survivor and got caught out.

There's screen shots of it all a few threads back
Yep thought she could get away with it as r*pe victims are (rightly) rarely publicly named.

But it was covered up with Yaz is so nice and naive that she believes anything and this person lied to her. I’m pretty sure the “person” who told her was a waitress … so yes I’m sure she said that Eden saved her life between taking their orders and then went to Google her own new story to show them.

Reactions: 5
Transition masterclass😭😭😭😭 what the actual duck
Very fitting and a tell tale sign of what her viewers ages are 😂
Yes Eben I’m very jealous of you sat on live on a Friday lunch time teaching kids on their lunch break how to make cringe videos, as Yas even says, I would DIE to be you hun 😉

Do you remember that you tuber, I think her name was Elle/Ellie She was basically cancelled for some comments that she had made when she was younger, I think they were racist if I remember correctly, well I'm hoping the same thing happens with these pair of clowns, with all the tit they have swept under the rug, hopefully one day it will be brought to the surface and it will be bye bye witches! 😂 😂 😂
Elle Darby.

the thing is with things like this and ‘cancel culture’ is that no one actually wants someone cancelled, they want them to take accountability for their past actions.

eden can’t even take accountability for her current dickmoves.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.