Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she takes the kids out for a meal and all her minions are crawling up her arse 'you'll be a perfect mum!!' When it wasn't too long ago she said she'd kill her kid for getting in between her and Lloyd 🫣🤣

Reactions: 24
That bleeping dog man!! If I was at that trampoline place I’d be complaining about her - I am in no way a Karen but I don’t want some nippy dog next to me while my kid is releasing some energy and I’m trying to have a hot chocolate and read a book.

Reactions: 19
That bleeping dog man!! If I was at that trampoline place I’d be complaining about her - I am in no way a Karen but I don’t want some nippy dog next to me while my kid is releasing some energy and I’m trying to have a hot chocolate and read a book.
If I lived close by I’d be turning up tomorrow with my dog, because obviously they allow dogs there, yeah? 🙄🙃
Edit - does that read like I’m being a dick to you? It’s aimed at the trampoline park

Oh, and turning up 10 mins late and asking for my free drinks, even though it’s my fault I was late

Reactions: 10
If I lived close by I’d be turning up tomorrow with my dog, because obviously they allow dogs there, yeah? 🙄🙃
Edit - does that read like I’m being a dick to you? It’s aimed at the trampoline park

Oh, and turning up 10 mins late and asking for my free drinks, even though it’s my fault I was late
No I never read it like that haha, you’re fine. The entitlement from her is unreal. The worker offered them free drinks, she never asked but NEVER in my 8 years as a mum has any softplay/trampoline park offered be anything free because they were closing soon. Bet you she just whinged at them until she got what she wanted. The place has commented on her post, hope someone messages them! She’s a bleeping dick.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.