Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurgh
I've been an aesthetics practitioner for 3 years. They are overfilled majorly & need a dissolve.
The fact this practitioner has filled them more gives the industry a bad name šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 25
GOSHHHH!! Some of the reviews from VIVA Skin clinic are bad, like really badšŸ’€

apparently they have used things in peoples lips that he shouldnā€™t have, and lots of people have complained about having lumps after the procedureā€¦
Eden will do literally anything for a freebie. Not surprised the little rat was allowed into the supposedly ā€œsterileā€ environment heā€™s defo dodgy

Reactions: 9
GOSHHHH!! Some of the reviews from VIVA Skin clinic are bad, like really badšŸ’€

apparently they have used things in peoples lips that he shouldnā€™t have, and lots of people have complained about having lumps after the procedureā€¦
Jesus..I had mine done the first time on a groupon deal out of stupidity but sheā€™s got money and she has people trying to offer her advice and she just doesnā€™t listen. Iā€™ll only go somewhere save face registered now and sheā€™ll be quick to visit one of those clinics when they inject her in the wrong place and her lips start rotting away.

Reactions: 3
Can I ask why her top lip is double the size of her bottom lip? Is that what she actually asked for? Or is she trying to be ā€œtechyā€ cool? Also the two lumps very visible on top lip ā€¦ is that normal šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Reactions: 13
Where she had her lips done let her have earl gray in there with her, says it all about what sort of place it isā€¦

Reactions: 9
Itā€™s almost like she canā€™t help but be a dick to everybody, especially to the people just genuinely trying to be funny and arenā€™t at all being mean. Even the comment afterwards that she liked proves how rude she is. Sheā€™s such a horrible person.
CBE093A0-9EE0-458A-A900-8A68810B23F0.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Her makeup is so effing bad šŸ˜‚ how is she selling it (with the smoothing filter ig)
I have to give it to her, itā€™s super impressive to do a full face of makeup every day l, have access to loads of amazing products and still be this absolutely shite at it.

I canā€™t believe these photos of Eden, if I had a gob like Edens I certainly wouldnā€™t be drawing attention to it. I swear people have their filler done like once a year and sheā€™s on like the third time this year

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have to give it to her, itā€™s super impressive to do a full face of makeup every day l, have access to loads of amazing products and still be this absolutely shite at it.

I canā€™t believe these photos of Eden, if I had a gob like Edens I certainly wouldnā€™t be drawing attention to it. I swear people have their filler done like once a year and sheā€™s on like the third time this year
Because she shits her filler out donā€™t forget. Funny her lips come out of her arse and her tit comes out of her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I swear she fly trolls Lloyd for his height
When she films his tiktoks for him (the ones when he's shopping pretending to be a TV presenter šŸ˜‚) she does these little zoom ins on stuff that seem like she's just taking the piss out of him. In one of them she did this weird zoom in on him stood on the escalator like šŸ§ā€

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.