Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their conversation is so cringe. Someone said Freya is and needie barked back.. we all are.

Reactions: 1
Can you even imagine Miss Harvz going into talk to teenagers about sex ed? 😂 😂 😂 😂 'tell your teachers there's a tiktokker you like who wants to come in and talk to kids about sex ed' I nearly bust a gut laughing. what exactly does she know about that??
As for Yaz, she cringes me right out. All her hauls and holidays making out she has the perfect life when you can clearly tell things are anything but paradise with her weirdo hubby. I feel sorry for them tbh, they have nothing going for them at all other than followers on a kids app. No friends, no social life, no work life (in a traditional sense). How sad

Reactions: 12
Sorry, did she legit just take the piss out of a woman dying as she walked up the hill? ‘Karma for shouting as us’

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ummm does she know that you're not supposed to advertise beauty products with a filter on? How can anyone choose to buy any of this stuff when you can't see what it looks like, she's so blurred you can barely see her nose!

Reactions: 12
Ummm does she know that you're not supposed to advertise beauty products with a filter on? How can anyone choose to buy any of this stuff when you can't see what it looks like, she's so blurred you can barely see her nose!
I was thinking that but I couldn’t see properly

Reactions: 2
I just came here to say duck me, that dog's annoying

Said as a dog lover who worked with dogs for most of my younger years.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.